10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I thought you lived in the US. This sounds like Iran or North Korea...

It's already Caturday!
    [IMG]https://static.prtst.net/asset-proxy/1126becd60be00663d14694c19aad4a12834feb8/687474703a2f2f69342e70686f746f6275636b65742e636f6d2f616c62756d732f793130322f3270696e61636f 6c616461732f63617475726461792e676966/http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/2pinacoladas/caturday.gif[IMG]

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 12:29 AM ----------

And how does that make the school more safe? -_- Instead of addressing the source, they're fighting symptoms.
    It's Utah, and my school is one of the weirder schools, especially given that we have an acute lack of funding, (we pay the least amount per pupil in the country, and if we pay the least amount in the country, I would dare say most [if not all] of the developed world).

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    What about instead of making people not swear at school you actually make them not get their hands on guns or something, you know. I just dont get those things.

Anyways, I should be off to bed. Good night everyone!
    Meh, they blame it on a lack of funding, but I really don't think they care about making the school safer with restricting swearing, but rather the administration in my school is very religious, even though they don't make it that obvious. Our new principal, for example, came to the floor during a Pep Assembly to tell the school that people weren't allowed to cheer because it was violent and possibly hurtful (he's backed off in this position as people just cheered more in defiance and no one liked the idea).

Goodnight, Hunty, sleep well!

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking View Post
    Ive heard it was good, does it live up to his other movies?

Yes, yes, totally.

Hi sorry I went MIA. I was just busy having an awesome evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Yes, yes, totally.

Hi sorry I went MIA. I was just busy having an awesome evening.
    That's the best thing to be busy with!

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    It's Utah, and my school is one of the weirder schools, especially given that we have an acute lack of funding, (we pay the least amount per pupil in the country, and if we pay the least amount in the country, I would dare say most [if not all] of the developed world).

Meh, they blame it on a lack of funding, but I really don't think they care about making the school safer with restricting swearing, but rather the administration in my school is very religious, even though they don't make it that obvious. Our new principal, for example, came to the floor during a Pep Assembly to tell the school that people weren't allowed to cheer because it was violent and possibly hurtful (he's backed off in this position as people just cheered more in defiance and no one liked the idea).

Goodnight, Hunty, sleep well!
    Oh wow.................................sorry, I really don't know what to say to this, unless it's a religious school of course..................................................................

-edit- Is it a catholic school or just a normal school you're going to?
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2013-02-01 at 11:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh wow.................................sorry, I really don't know what to say to this, unless it's a religious school of course..................................................................

-edit- Is it a catholic school or just a normal school you're going to?
    It's a normal public school, but the U.S. (Utah in particular [The city I live in particular {The school administration at my particular school in particular}]) is VERY influenced by religion. I don't know of any other schools that at all compare to my school though.

Something.

It's a normal public school, but the U.S. (Utah in particular [The city I live in particular {The school administration at my particular school in particular}]) is VERY influenced by religion. I don't know of any other schools that at all compare to my school though.
    America, oh America... what are you doing...

10+ Year Old Account
    America, oh America... what are you doing...
    Failing because of our bad education which is perpetuated by our bad education.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry I am not really following the topic. Going to bed anyway, gn!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Sorry I am not really following the topic. Going to bed anyway, gn!
    Hahaha, goodnight, Wass.

Something.

Failing because of our bad education which is perpetuated by our bad education.
    Not sure about the bad education, but bad practices could be a thing. If a public school is just a catholic school in disguise, something's wrong. Doesn't matter if the education at that school is good, you signed up for a public school, not a religious one.

+ 6

Night Wass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about the bad education, but bad practices could be a thing. If a public school is just a catholic school in disguise, something's wrong. Doesn't matter if the education at that school is good, you signed up for a public school, not a religious one.

+ 6

Night Wass.
    It's a Mormon school in disguise. The education is actually pretty decent, and besides a few teachers, religion is not explicitly taught, but it's certainly implied (intentionally or not). Secularism in the U.S. is not really a thing, at least in practice.

Something.

+7

Night wass

I'd go insane at your school Deca, not that I didn't at mine but I think I would have had a much worse of a time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, the people are nice, the teachers are nice, and the counselors aren't extremely inept at their jobs. It's certainly annoying how obviously prevalent religion is here, but you get used to it after 17 years.

Something.

Deleted
    The body of Christ, sleek swimmer's body, all muscled up and toned, the body of Christ!
    +8
    Who are these new people?

+9

Bai Wass Hunt.

Hai perma drunk guy!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

It's a Mormon school in disguise. The education is actually pretty decent, and besides a few teachers, religion is not explicitly taught, but it's certainly implied (intentionally or not). Secularism in the U.S. is not really a thing, at least in practice.
    It should be though, look around the world to see how awesome politics and religion mix...

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    The body of Christ, sleek swimmer's body, all muscled up and toned, the body of Christ!
    +8
    Who are these new people?
    Oh what a body I wish I could call it my own!

One time, two times, three times MY savior

Whenever I see jesus up on that cross, I can't help but think that he looks kind of hot

Aliens

Deleted
    Shaddap Durgun!

I like the new guy. He's fun to be around, huehuehuehue. The fox wolf person.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    Oh what a body I wish I could call it my own!

One time, two times, three times MY savior

Whenever I see jesus up on that cross, I can't help but think that he looks kind of hot

Aliens
    lolwut, where did you get that from? That's not from Evil Aliens.

Deleted
    The new guy isn't new according to his post count in here. What is this? I don't even