Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elypop View Post
    Oooh, I found an old copy of Spore! Time to kill two hours geeking out!
    Oh. I just played it recently. I don't get why a lot of people hate it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Well yes. If you wanna play console games with a keyboard of course it's bad. PC Games (Also known as better games) are usually better with Keyboard and Mouse.
    If you use the right keys, it's really not too bad. Played SM64 on the PC before without much trouble.

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 06:29 PM ----------

Oh. I just played it recently. I don't get why a lot of people hate it so much.
    There are people that don't like Spore? o.O

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    If you use the right keys, it's really not too bad. Played SM64 on the PC before without much trouble.
    Well, some games are just better with analog sticks.

There are people that don't like Spore? o.O
    There are people that hate it, simply because it is not what they expected it to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 23

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are people that hate it, simply because it is not what they expected it to be.
    Well they showed it off at that one point and it looked awesome and then when it released it was dumbed down extremely. I liked it, but I would've loved to play what it was looking to be.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

What else would they expect than this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Well they showed it off at that one point and it looked awesome and then when it released it was dumbed down extremely. I liked it, but I would've loved to play what it was looking to be.
    That's what you get for believing what a company says about their game. Especially EA

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 06:33 PM ----------

What else would they expect than this?
    A lot of people expected it to be a perfect game, (which has a lot to do with EA hyping it as a perfect game.)

That's what you get for believing what a company says about their game. Especially EA

---------- Post added 2013-02-09 at 06:33 PM ----------

A lot of people expected it to be a perfect game, (which has a lot to do with EA hyping it as a perfect game.)
    Oh, only the ignorant people that nobody cares about then.

+ 24

+ 25

Don't expect that people will not gonna act dumb on whatever reason.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    They had that showing of it though, like a while before it was released. A lot of people saw it and expected it to be like that. It wasn't like EA said 'the game will be like this' and a lot of people ate it up(though I'm sure they still hyped it as such), there was evidence that it was a good looking game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck Twitch.tv. Like seriously? I'm quite alright with watching commercials and seeing them in the sidebars and all that, but when they place ads that you cannot remove in front of the channels you're trying to look at, making it impossible to click on some channels or browse channels, it becomes a problem. I'm not about to pay $10 or whatever the hell their "Twitch Turbo" costs just so that I can access something that should be accessible to everyone and accessible to everyone previously.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Fuck Twitch.tv. Like seriously? I'm quite alright with watching commercials and seeing them in the sidebars and all that, but when they place ads that you cannot remove in front of the channels you're trying to look at, making it impossible to click on some channels or browse channels, it becomes a problem. I'm not about to pay $10 or whatever the hell their "Twitch Turbo" costs just so that I can access something that should be accessible to everyone and accessible to everyone previously.
    Adblocker.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elypop View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/LWx9W86l.jpg[/mg]

There you go.
    Because 60-70 year old women of other races are gorgeous!
    They take ages to age and then catch up really fast but never look older than they are.

+23

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    Adblocker.
    I'm fairly certain the box will still be there, and even if it's not, FORCING people to put on an adblocker is not doing anyone any good whatsoever. I'm willing to support sites by being forced to view ads, even though I'll never click them or otherwise be swayed by them, but when the advertisements get in the way of actual functionality, to the point of needing an adblocker, it's a huge problem. It's not like I can just go anywhere else to watch streams either, Twitch has a monopoly on streaming, so they can do whatever the hell they want and they have most of the streamers I want to watch on their site and nowhere else. It's annoying and their management needs to be murdered.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Hello folks!

+24

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I'm fairly certain the box will still be there, and even if it's not, FORCING people to put on an adblocker is not doing anyone any good whatsoever. I'm willing to support sites by being forced to view ads, even though I'll never click them or otherwise be swayed by them, but when the advertisements get in the way of actual functionality, to the point of needing an adblocker, it's a huge problem. It's not like I can just go anywhere else to watch streams either, Twitch has a monopoly on streaming, so they can do whatever the hell they want and they have most of the streamers I want to watch on their site and nowhere else. It's annoying and their management needs to be murdered.
    It is indeed plain stupid.

Hello Pyri.

PS1 game on keyboard isnt that bad, nostalgia wins ^.^ Crash Bandicoot ftw!

10+ Year Old Account
    +22

'ello everyone o/

10+ Year Old Account
    + 23

Fucking unreal.

I'm gonna go emo in a corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

+24

Pyr.

Dars.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    + 23

Fucking unreal.

I'm gonna go emo in a corner.
    Did another asian beat you in dick size?

Morning PvM I really hopw I can advoid killing people today