Deleted
    + 46

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    + 48.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 09:45 PM ----------

http://www.twitch.tv/hashtagely

Isn't my channel purdy.

Well, fine, it isn't staying. It's just temporary, since I use my channel to test out layouts I make.
    Did you stream anything? Oo

I don't know who Jenga is Treann. I was refering to you when I said hermano.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

+44

Ohai everyone.

+ 48.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 09:45 PM ----------

http://www.twitch.tv/hashtagely

Isn't my channel purdy.

Well, fine, it isn't staying. It's just temporary, since I use my channel to test out layouts I make.
    humm, the grass on th ebottem is added, but did you just take a screen shot from wow in max settings for the background? and that hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Did you stream anything? Oo

I don't know who Jenga is Treann. I was refering to you when I said hermano.
    I never stream.
    Probably because no one would watch.
    The layout is for Forsedar, anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    +44

Ohai everyone.
    Valoranos.

Bloody Fox!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

+ 45

Blargh, alt-tab works too. So I'll just look here every time the game starts to lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    humm, the grass on th ebottem is added, but did you just take a screen shot from wow in max settings for the background? and that hair.
    Ingame screenshot with everything set to max. The PTR is super useful for it when you're not subbed.
    And the grass wasn't added, I just cut away at the draenei. :3
    And yep, hair edits.

Fuck's sake, it's raining in the Jade Forest. Sticks a stupid grey filter over everything. Gotta wait till it clears up for more screenies.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    + 46
    Hey you, your avatar is strange.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never stream.
    Probably because no one would watch.
    The layout is for Forsedar, anyways.
    It looks neat. It's a nice picture. But I expect nothing less of you anyway. :3

Btw, wanna try your limits and possibly get a new challenge? If you do then I got a task for you.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

+ 46
    Hopping mad I say.

It looks neat. It's a nice picture. But I expect nothing less of you anyway. :3

Btw, wanna try your limits and possibly get a new challenge? If you do then I got a task for you.

And it depends what it is..
    I have a few pending requests. And this current one is on hold because IT WON'T STOP RAINING INGAME.
    But I may be able to squeeze you in.
    (Don't make a sex joke about squeezing in.)

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 09:56 PM ----------

+ 47.

(Don't make a sex joke about squeezing in.).
    Too late to take out that image coming from you!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    Too late to take out that image coming from you!
    Wass can't help it if his *ahem* is rather large.

10+ Year Old Account

And it depends what it is..
    I have a few pending requests. And this current one is on hold because IT WON'T STOP RAINING INGAME.
    (Don't make a sex joke about squeezing in.)

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 09:56 PM ----------

+ 47.
    I need a stream overlay. It's a bit of a delicate matter as I'm not entirely sure of the specifics yet. It should work with 1280x720 resolution so that it when I stream extends to the full 1920x1080.

For an example, this is a typichal stream overlay (EG one in this case). It shows all the vital parts that are interesting to see but has a nice template at the same time.

Is this something you think you could pull off if I gave you details on about how I wanted it to look and let you experiment around with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    + 46
    Hopping mad I say.

I need a stream overlay. It's a bit of a delicate matter as I'm not entirely sure of the specifics yet. It should work with 1280x720 resolution so that it when I stream extends to the full 1920x1080.

For an example, this is a typichal stream overlay (EG one in this case). It shows all the vital parts that are interesting to see but has a nice template at the same time.

Is this something you think you could pull off if I gave you details on about how I wanted it to look and let you experiment around with it?
    Dafuq.
    You want a fancy UI to cover your ingame UI which stream watchers see?
    Well aren't you special!

But seriously, I don't think I could do it. That'll need knowledge about professional graphic design and stuff, which I completely lack. Although.. you could pester Geekissexy about it. She'll pull it off flawlessly. I don't know if she's taking requests at the moment, though. Hmm.
    Actually, thinking about it, Engelen could also pull it off. Both are pretty amazing in that respect. Maybe shoot 'em a PM.

And I said you have a big penis and you just ignore the comment!
    Pfft.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 45

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dafuq.
    You want a fancy UI to cover your ingame UI which stream watchers see?
    Well aren't you special!

But seriously, I don't think I could do it. That'll need knowledge about professional graphic design and stuff, which I completely lack. Although.. you could pester Geekissexy about it. She'll pull it off flawlessly. I don't know if she's taking requests at the moment, though. Hmm.
    Actually, thinking about it, Engelen could also pull it off. Both are pretty amazing in that respect. Maybe shoot 'em a PM.

And I said you have a big penis and you just ignore the comment!
    Pfft.
    Yep I wanna be special!

And thank you for the kind comment.

If you can't pull it off then I think I have another person that I can ask. But thanks for considering!

Why. The fuck. Is it still raining in the Jade Forest.
    Seriously.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 10:08 PM ----------

+ 46.