Asme I'm a furry, that and I don't play females.

+27

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 02:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    treann can't even raid! nor lift!

Fight me IRL

Asmek has good taste in tier!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Nehlia/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Oooh, I liked that priest set. Another one that should be texture upgraded!
    I'm going for something like this on my pally: Clicky

Except, you know, not that weapon or helmet. The preview just has bugged hair and the helmet covers it up. :x
    +25
    Yeah. Perfect blood elven colours too.

And looks good. Nice and simple. Deffo ditch the helmet. And god I hate that mace. ._.

I have a Tauren Druid and a Tauren Warrior!

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    Asme I'm a furry, that and I don't play females.
    Didn't say you have to play female :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Ahem.

AHEM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be back later, bai!

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    treann can't even raid! nor lift!

Fight me IRL
    OKAY, Let's do it. I hope I don't scare you with my face-to-face man fighting!

(Haven't played since April...)

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/72BMlWa.png[IMG]

I thought we were friends....
    Hehehehe, this made me laugh. I'm still your friend, Nemi! i'll never hate you!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    When I asked about the Eyepatch I got a generic "use the website feature" response. Needless to say it wasn't in there since I did that quest over 2 years ago...

Goblin Rogue here
    You don't even have the original Zin'rokh, even I have that on my hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    So we have to post numbers to post in here now? What's with the sudden rise in this complaint? It's never been an issue before.

^
    Well, the purpose of the thread is to post numbers. If you just want to chat, that's fine, but numbers should be posted more than once every 10 posts. We do have a subforum dedicated to pure chat threads if you guys would like one that's 100% chat and not a you know, game.

+26

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I have a Tauren Druid and a Tauren Warrior!

Didn't say you have to play female :/
    I'm not playing goat alien squids, though I like night elfs..

+27

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Well, the purpose of the thread is to post numbers. If you just want to chat, that's fine, but numbers should be posted more than once every 10 posts. We do have a subforum dedicated to pure chat threads if you guys would like one that's 100% chat and not a you know, game.
    Except that numbers are being posted.

But why is this being brought up now? The majority of chat isn't anything new, and we still have about 2-3 consistent number posters. It's always been like this. I don't want to argue.. just asking why it's suddenly a problem. :/

15+ Year Old Account
    I think we went over this before and Arlee got all shoutyface at us, so I won't go into too much detail, but that doesn't really seem like the best solution.

Maybe it's just because I'm one of the people that doesn't play the game anymore (although, the reason I quit seems to have solved itself, though I stopped paying attention to the numbers so maybe not.) but telling people to get out of the thread that they've made friends in just because it happens to also have a game to it as well seems harsh. It's not like it's entirely the fault of the people that don't play either. Some of the players post far more frequently than 1 post per 10 minutes. There's bound to be gaps of no numbers there with or without us.

[e]: And that doesn't answer the why now issue, like Ely said.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 28

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Except that numbers are being posted.
    Not really by everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    But why is this being brought up now? The majority of chat isn't anything new, and we still have about 2-3 consistent number posters. It's always been like this. I don't want to argue.. just asking why it's suddenly a problem. :/
    It's because of the new forum. This thread hasn't been moved there because this is a game thread not a chat forum. You just need to post numbers, it's not biggy, really.

+ 26

10+ Year Old Account

+26
    Might as well just make it a pure game and just make a PvM chat thread in the chat forum in that case.

And there's some of us that just post a shit ton and also post numbers.. so there bound to be plenty of numberless posts.

+ 27.

Have another blood elf!
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Vaera/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    I wanted to try and get a full shaman T13 lookalike for my hunter Didn't do it in the end, because the right things didn't drop, but it would've been fun to do.
    People looking at gear and noticing a shaman shooting arrows