Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    10 posts.
    Ah, I guess I'll help some players in the LoL section and give them some tips, also why don't we have a Dota 2 section?

Hah, I live in the middle of everyone on minecraft ^.^ Where on that map do I find the desert, though? Puri/Hastings side was snowy, I believe. I'm at Fox' now but no desert there

Quote Originally Posted by GameGirler View Post
    Its everything from 2007 (Oh, I cant post link yet, how many posts until I can post a link? This was supposed to be a link to the 2007 on the RS wiki), Yeah I know but $5 isnt that much just to try it out, and I remember I didnt get to fully play it back in 2006-2007, I was so stuck on WoW, There was like some quest to chop wood and fire and I was like, screw this..
    Ah, back then you didn't have all these strange things like that survival skill or balance or whatever it's called. I saw the mail and wanted to vote for it, but you needed to be a member to vote.

And yes, you need 10 posts, but posts in the Fun Stuff and Chat Zone sections don't count. Alternatively you could do something like "www google com"

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 01:31 PM ----------

Ah, I guess I'll help some players in the LoL section and give them some tips, also why don't we have a Dota 2 section?
    [Megathread] DotA 2

Guess not enough people playing it.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 01:39 PM ----------

+ 9

Deleted
    I want to get in on this!

+10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Redd

+ 11

Desert is at spawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Radeon 7950 Windforce X3
    Nice I'm using the 6950 and it's starting to show it's age, but I think i'll wait for the 8950. By that time this card will be nearly 3 years old.

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 01:50 PM ----------

+ 12

Deleted
    + 9
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-02-22 at 01:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Re-watching smallville S10. Sad first episode of it :<

Chloe handed her self over to the bad guys in exchange for Oliver. No one knows yet either :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Re-watching smallville S10. Sad first episode of it :<

Chloe handed her self over to the bad guys in exchange for Oliver. No one knows yet either :<
    I want to get into watching more series, I used to follow the walking dead but havent seen any of the new episodes yet.. Has anyone heard of The Inbetweeners, I saw a video where one guy in the series say "FIESTY ONE YOU ARE!" multiple times, and I couldn't control my sides, so anyone else heard of this series?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to get into watching more series, I used to follow the walking dead but havent seen any of the new episodes yet.. Has anyone heard of The Inbetweeners, I saw a video where one guy in the series say "FIESTY ONE YOU ARE!" multiple times, and I couldn't control my sides, so anyone else heard of this series?
    Yea that series is hilarious, I'd highly recommend it
    And the movie afterwards.

Smallville is easily one of my favorite series. Season 10 is the only season I havn't watched more than once (until now) season 9 & 10 is the only season I haven't watched all the way through more than twice, the first half of season 9 and onwards are the only episodes I haven't watched more than three times xD

Then season 1-8 I've all watched at least 4 times, Season 1-3 probably more than 10 times. The gaps between seasons had be bored xD

Season 9 was one of the best imo, since the story line involved Zod, Kandorians, Check Mate and the Justice Society or something like that. Not the group with Super Man in it I think but one with Hawkman, Dr fate etc. Let's see if I can find it.

Found it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justice_Society_of_America

---------- Post added 2013-02-22 at 09:29 PM ----------

As for Runescape I liked RS2, never played RS1. But I stopped playing RS2 when I found WoW lol. I tried RS again ages ago but it's totally changed now. Seems so odd.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-02-22 at 01:29 PM.

What kind of series do you want to watch? I can greatly recommend Community, and Chuck.

Deleted
    Hai!

I need inspiration for weekend food. Every single weekend it's the same, Pizza, tacos or spareribs. Do you guys know anything else that's good and easy/quick to cook/buy? And don't say hamburgers!

10+ Year Old Account
    + 10

Hamburgers.
    No, try cooking vindaloo. Buy a cheap steak (in my experience cheap steaks are nicer than the expensive cuts for vindaloo) cut it up into pieces, add vindaloo sauce into a frying man. Simmer for ~20minutes. Done.

Deleted
    + 8

A Pizza Dönor calzone. Mh-hm those things are goooood. Or burrito's.

What about Chinese food? or döner?

10+ Year Old Account
    +8

AMG doner kebab.

Nommy.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    + 6