Deleted
    Poor Jennifer Lawrence.

+17

15+ Year Old Account
    +18

20 moar minuz!

Hah. She fell over at the Oscars?
    Then again, that dress is ridiculously large.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Hah. She fell over at the Oscars?
    Then again, that dress is ridiculously large.
    Yup. She was on her way to receive the award for best actress. So people gave her a standing ovation

Best actress?
    Has she done any movies aside from the Hunger Games and Silver Linings Playbook? *Scratches head.*

+ 19.

Deleted
    She did X-Men First Class But she won for her performance in Silver Linings Playbook. I don't know the movie ¯\(°_o)/¯
    +20
    I was only watching because it was so hyped here, since a Danish movie was nominated. It was incredibly dull. And Helena Bonham Carter looked like crap as she normally does.

15+ Year Old Account
    +21

things, rumble, etc, last post of the night k luv u gais bai

Oh. Didn't know that.
    And I've heard of the Silver Linings Playbook, but not seen it. It's apparently rather good.
    And Helena never looks good.

Night Uggor!

10+ Year Old Account
    Best actress?
    Has she done any movies aside from the Hunger Games and Silver Linings Playbook? *Scratches head.*
    Quantity does not dictate quality! ^_^

I'm really pissed at the BBC. Watching BBC News 24 and not ONCE have they said who won Best Actress. Had to go ferret around their website to find that particular tid-bit out. All their coverage is for Adele, Daniel Day Lewis, Ben Affleck and every so often Ang Lee.

Poor Jennifer though. Falling over in front of millions of people on the biggest night of her life. Memorable, but mortifying.

+19

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 10:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    She did X-Men First Class But she won for her performance in Silver Linings Playbook. I don't know the movie ¯\(°_o)/¯

I was only watching because it was so hyped here, since a Danish movie was nominated. It was incredibly dull. And Helena Bonham Carter looked like crap as she normally does.
    She's kooky! To each their own. She knows what she likes and sticks with it regardless of the crap and bitchiness she gets for it. I admire that.

And yeah. She was Mystique. Don't forget House at the End of the Street as well.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    + 20

Christoph Waltz won again, I don't really care about the rest.

Deleted
    Have fun Uggor! \o Or sleep well or whatever

Helena looked a bit like she does in Harry Potter.

Who's Ang Lee?

Argo won best movie, Daniel Day Lewis won best actor, Jennifer Lawrence best actress, Amour best foreign movie or whatever it's called. I hate Amour! There was a tie for best sound editing between Skyfall and some other movie, Adele won for best song and Anne Hathaway won for something but I kept starring at her pointy boobs, so dunno... Can't remember the rest.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 12:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Christoph Waltz won again, I don't really care about the rest.
    Yes! Supporting actor.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 12:03 PM ----------

Oh Ang Lee is the guy who directed Pi. The Asian guy.

I feel like shit :<

Good afternoon people.

Oh. Large holes in Minecraft. Annoying. Fell into one and died.
    Also, I was digging through a hill and found someone's secret cave. Don't worry though, I hid it again.
    Oh, ok

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Quantity does not dictate quality! ^_^
    I think he implied that both movies weren't good.

+ 21

Haj LyrMeys

Deleted
    Hi Meys! \o

Sick?

I have to go. skewl.
    +22
    ASMEBERG!!!!1!!
    Bai!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    What'd Waltz do?
    Django Unchained.

Off to school, lates!

No idea if I'm sick, I just don't feel like doing anything or going to school..

In the past I deliberately skipped school because I wanted to do other stuff, but today I don't even want to do those stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never seen the way Taylor Swift treats any of her boyfriends, but considering the last one was shown on the front of newspapers cheating behind her back or something like that (you can never trust the papers anyway ), I'd say she was justified in breaking up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    I've never seen the way Taylor Swift treats any of her boyfriends, but considering the last one was shown on the front of newspapers cheating behind her back or something like that (you can never trust the papers anyway ), I'd say she was justified in breaking up.
    I doubt she cares. It's yet more material for her to sing about.

And bad Meys! *squirts with a water pistol* You should go to school!

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekial
    I think he implied that both movies weren't good.
    I thought he was saying that he couldn't think of anything else she'd been in, and so didn't know enough about her to know why she was nominated for an Oscar. Besides he goes on to say that while he hasn't seen Silver Linings Playbook, he has heard it's good. :3

And the Hunger Games was great. It's nice to see another good book franchise make it past the first adaptation.

*mutters darkly about His Dark Materials trilogy*

+21

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.