10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Try not voting on yourself to start with. That was one of the things explicitly stated in the beginner's guide if you read it. As personal as it sounds like people get in thread, experienced players are always thinking reasonably about everything that gets said. Every single decision you make should be backed by pro-town logic or else you are either scum or a bad player; both are valid reasons to be lynched.
    I never voted on myself. People just decided that I was worth voting for because I protected Ely.

Really, just kill me off, it's obvious I'm a "bad" player and don't deserve to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

+ 11
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I never voted on myself. People just decided that I was worth voting for because I protected Ely.

Really, just kill me off, it's obvious I'm a "bad" player and don't deserve to be alive.
    When life gives you lemons, make bricks.

The same applies to me. You've killed any excitement I've had in it thus far, Lysah.

I never voted on myself.
    I don't really see the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    The same applies to me. You've killed any excitement I've had in it thus far, Lysah.
    You weren't even playing the game before you got called out for not posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm since I haven't been following the game I'm not gonna partake in the discussion. I'm not siding with anyone here, just so you know. Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    When life gives you lemons, make bricks.
    When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice in someone's eyes and laugh at their misfortunes

10+ Year Old Account
    I really though Mafia was supposed to be a game, not a test of who's superior in the ability to detect lying and scummy behavior over the Internet.

Something.

I have no idea what song that is, but I'm not entirely sure where it is you're referring to.

Why do you feel stupid now?
    Because I did now after all.. SNSD - So Nyuh Shi Dae... How could I forget D:

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really see the difference.

When people aren't willing to listen to my logic because "Lysah is more experienced" and everyone votes on me, sure, I'm going to be a little frustrated and might want to be killed off to prove that I'm not always wrong.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice in someone's eyes and laugh at their misfortunes
    When life squirts lemon juice into your eyes and someone is laughing atyour misfortune, commit mass genocide.

Of course I wasn't. I didn't even have a single post in there and I wasn't keeping an eye on progression and such.

Why are you even here, drumming up some more conflict?

Just lynch me, because I won't be returning to the thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Because I did now after all.. SNSD - So Nyuh Shi Dae... How could I forget D:
    Oh. xD

I can see the confusion as if I recall correctly, they used "Gee" for the rest of the video, except at the end when they were dancing.

Something.

+ 13.

Good night. <3

I really though Mafia was supposed to be a game, not a test of who's superior in the ability to detect lying and scummy behavior over the Internet.
    It should be a game of strategy and skill, rather than spin the bottle and wait for the night kills. You can read the arguments I've had post game the past few games, but, many of MMOC's games have been completely led by scum and they really aren't interesting for anyone involved. I care less about winning at this point and more about fixing people's attitudes.

And as Krayzy pointed out already, no one is listening to me. In fact, people rarely listen to me despite how right or wrong I am. I don't know where everyone gets the idea that I'm such a big town leader. I was for one game and now I just have a huge stereotype that isn't even close to accurate. Scum players have figured out that all they have to do is say "Lysah looks scummy to me" once in the thread on day 1 and everyone will ignore me the rest of the game.

+ 13

Yay unnecessary conflict >.>

Could we take ze mafia stuff out of pvm maybe?

Bai Ely!

10+ Year Old Account
    + 14

Good night, Elycakes.

I like waffles.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    When life squirts lemon juice into your eyes and someone is laughing atyour misfortune, commit mass genocide.
    I like the way you think

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    + 14

Good night, Elycakes.

I like waffles.

I like the way you think
    http://did-you-kno.tumblr.com/

Second fact p00!!