10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Reheated stuff is yucky!

+34
    So eat them both "at the same time". I can be super piggy and do that with chinese, I can order a curry with rice and a chow mein, so it doesn't look like one lonely guy ordering delivery

I like food too much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    I've never posted anything fucked up. Only boob gifs, guys fucking gifs and a penis pic.
    3:
    Same thing

10+ Year Old Account
    My eyes/brain have been immunised against harmful things found over the internet methinks.

Why does the Big Body Squad TV advert have to be so graphic. Fuck. Ew.

How do you know? You have your hand over your eyes!

Deleted
    What is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    What is that?
    A TV show over here which documents the lives of disgustingly obese people. It's absolutely vile, because not only does it show all that.. fat, but there's graphic images of issues like infected feet and bady parts and such. Nasty.

10+ Year Old Account
    How much do those people weigh? I'm 20 stone and nowhere near as fat as those people... it's wrong !!

I has fat belly, but I also walk/cycle a lot, as well as moderate lifting, so I have more muscular legs and arms. I see these short arse blobs and I'm like ... whaaa?

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    How much do those people weigh? I'm 20 stone and nowhere near as fat as those people... it's wrong !!

I has fat belly, but I also walk/cycle a lot, as well as moderate lifting, so I have more muscular legs and arms. I see these short arse blobs and I'm like ... whaaa?
    It's like they sit there, eat and just.. fester.
    It's just.. atrocious. How can anyone let themselves get into such a state. ._.

I'm just about 9 stone!

10+ Year Old Account
    How can they even afford to eat that much, I bet they live off the state, fat bastards.

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 05:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    I'm just about 9 stone!
    Om nom.

I'm 6 foot 1, so whilst not massive, I'm taller than most, which I guess helps me carry the weight

I actually start my new running plan tomorrow too, the intention is to complete the Cumbrian Run (half marathon) in about 6 month time.

Then train for the one the year after so I can arse kick my own time

How can they even afford to eat that much, I bet they live off the state, fat bastards.
    They must do. But I don't even get how they manage to move to even get their food. It looks as if they just sit still, forever consuming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohh, that reminds me of a story, news story or something, where one person actually fused with the sofa. Her skin basically "adopted" the fabric of the sofa.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sounds like a nice goal Rix, best of luck pursuing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wftv.com/news/news/480-po...n-couch/nFCfB/

Removing her from the couch would be too painful, since her body was grafted to the fabric. After years of staying put, her skin had literally become one with the sofa and had to be surgically removed.

I've gained a ridiculous amount of weight as of late. I believe I'm now on the cusp of 9 to 10 stone.

+ 37.

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 05:36 PM ----------

Oh, that's hella nasty.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 38

Had no idea Stone was even a measurement unit.

I'm like 12 stone. Maybe 13.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stone_(unit))
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's like super skinny. Optimum weight for my height is something like 13-14 stone I think. My arm is still sore so I can't do so much lifting at the minute, but I even have an aerobic step I can use while watching TV on my PC

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 05:41 PM ----------

..... http://finance.yahoo.com/news/german...044900352.html

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 05:42 PM ----------

Still, German law has been slow to reflect the trend. Shops across the country remain closed on Sunday. More controversial is the government "church tax" on those in Catholic or Protestant religions, among others, which is collected to fund churches regardless of attendance. The only way to avoid the tax is to officially leave the church, a step many Germans are unwilling to take.
    That's not an easy thing to achieve either.