to hell with the left side, Right side for life!

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Are you left handed as well?
    Nope .

10+ Year Old Account
    With regards to stairs, I always take the outside route, that way I can stop walking and stand in the corner (on spiral stairs) if someone is coming down. On regular stairs I go up the left side (and down the left side), unless there's someone else walking on the wrong part (and already on the stairs)

I always go down/up the shortest route: or use the elevator if there is one, because #fat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Nope .
    That sucks given your OCD about leftiness. Plus, being lefthanded is apparently, a fascinating fact that people are SHOCKED to learn about me on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I just walk into someone and then we both try go around eachother the same way and walk into eachother again and keep doing that until I feel awkward and pretend I didn't want to go up the stair anyway and go down and walk away and wait a few minutes before trying the stairs again.
    Are you me?

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

With regards to stairs, I always take the outside route, that way I can stop walking and stand in the corner (on spiral stairs) if someone is coming down. On regular stairs I go up the left side (and down the left side), unless there's someone else walking on the wrong part (and already on the stairs)
    I love how you consider them "Wrong" when they likely think you're "wrong" different places have different sets of rules. and it still amkes no sense how most peile are right handed but you walk on the left side? dafuq

10+ Year Old Account
    We drive on the left side of the road. It's not difficult to apply the rules of that to walking, mimicking the road is easier than everyone inventing their own rule set. It would keep everyone on the same page, and is the least difficult way about coming up with a way of avoiding people.

Deleted

We drive on the left side of the road. It's not difficult to apply the rules of that to walking, mimicking the road is easier than everyone inventing their own rule set. It would keep everyone on the same page, and is the least difficult way about coming up with a way of avoiding people.
    not everyone in every country. is what I'm saying.

and I have to say it america got i right when it comes to moving on your right side.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is driving on one side or the other correct? If anything, it would just be more incorrect for to have taken what was and done the opposite?

Deleted

How is driving on one side or the other correct? If anything, it would just be more incorrect for to have taken what was and done the opposite?
    ... what? I never said it was correct I feel it is a lot better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see where you state it as an opinion.

Because everything everyone says is fact

10+ Year Old Account
    It is to be taken as such if they state is as thus?