1. #1961
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Genganger. Generally has a non k-pop lady as his avatar.
    Oh. Derp. Not sure why I couldn't place that one. Guess I'm just over tired.

    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I think you're okay. You don't post in GenOT, so the likelihood of you getting banned is extraordinarily low.
    There's a couple places here that I know I'd get myself banned/infracted if I posted there. I have a very low tolerance for stupidity before I get mouthy. (Mouthy in an argumentative way that doesn't really convey well over the internet. Not in the "fuck you!" kind. I like to prove people wrong, and it generally leads to me over-arguing a topic that I've been told to drop.)

  2. #1962
    Where is my hug, pOO??

  3. #1963
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    -22 I think

    Did not realize you guys made a new thread.
    You used to stay here more, Whaddup Patch?

    -21

  4. #1964
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I didn't read it, but is it TWD spoilers or what?

    If so, Eniah, that's really not fun, especially if it's true. =p
    Both spoilers were the same. Eniah double posted by accident. I don't watch TWD so I can't really tell you if it's true, as the character it pertains to doesn't exist in the real TWD.

  5. #1965
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,100
    I know you didn't read it, I was just trying to satiate your curiosity, so you didn't have to click it and possibly see more spoilers.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 08:50 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Both spoilers were the same. Eniah double posted by accident. I don't watch TWD so I can't really tell you if it's true, as the character it pertains to doesn't exist in the real TWD.
    He's not talking about the double post, Eniah had a post that only contained a spoiler in the Mafia Game thread and had that same spoiler. Tbh, I didn't even see Eniah double posted.

    Also, hello various people who recently joined or arrived.

    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

  6. #1966
    The Lightbringer Isrozzis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    The land of too much heat
    Posts
    3,279
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    You used to stay here more, Whaddup Patch?

    -21
    Oh not too much, I've been pretty busy. It's hard to keep up sometimes.

  7. #1967
    Fluffy Kitten Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,013
    - 23

    And I'm off to do some shopping. bbl

  8. #1968
    Deleted
    No one can force me to read what I don't want too! FOOLS!


    - 25


    Bye Anak.

  9. #1969
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    He's not talking about the double post, Eniah had a post that only contained a spoiler in the Mafia Game thread and had that same spoiler. Tbh, I didn't even see Eniah double posted.

    Also, hello various people who recently joined or arrived.


    Ooooooooooooooooooh ok.

    I unno. I generally stop paying attention when people bring up TWD. I don't like it. It's too different from the source material to the point where it shouldn't have been called TWD. It feels like they just tried to cash in on the name (which worked. I doubt it would be as popular without the name.)

    Given, I haven't watched it form the start (still plan to. Get to it sometime after FMA, Avatar, and Legend of the Seeker.) so I may change my mind on it, but yeah.

    Also, Legend of the Seeker is another one I'm worried about. Only watched the first ep. so far and it's pretty different. I've heard it deviates a lot from the books to the point where the only similarities are the character names.

  10. #1970
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    -22 I think
    Did not realize you guys made a new thread.
    Hai Patch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I didn't read it, but is it TWD spoilers or what?
    If so, Eniah, that's really not fun, especially if it's true. =p
    It is and it's the character I like
    Better not be true!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Where is my hug, pOO??

  11. #1971
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post

  12. #1972
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Ooooooooooooooooooh ok.

    I unno. I generally stop paying attention when people bring up TWD. I don't like it. It's too different from the source material to the point where it shouldn't have been called TWD. It feels like they just tried to cash in on the name (which worked. I doubt it would be as popular without the name.)

    Given, I haven't watched it form the start (still plan to. Get to it sometime after FMA, Avatar, and Legend of the Seeker.) so I may change my mind on it, but yeah.
    Well, I watch it. I like it but people overrate it, a lot.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 03:58 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/b3qy5.jpg[IMG]
    There's a girl?!

    THEY HAVE TO MARRY!

    Joyflu, if you see this, I hate you. =P

  13. #1973
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, I watch it. I like it but people overrate it, a lot.
    I agree. It's highly overrated. It's not that it's bad, it just doesn't deserve the praise it gets.

    Kinda like Skyrim. It wasn't terrible but certainly not "OMG GAME OF THE YEAR NO QUESTION!" like people made it out to be.

  14. #1974
    Epic! Gemini Sunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Caulking the river
    Posts
    1,603
    - 24

  15. #1975
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786
    - 23

    Hai Gem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    D'awwwwww


    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    There's a girl?!

    THEY HAVE TO MARRY!
    Her name is Angel, if I remember correctly.

  16. #1976
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    I agree. It's highly overrated. It's not that it's bad, it just doesn't deserve the praise it gets.

    Kinda like Skyrim. It wasn't terrible but certainly not "OMG GAME OF THE YEAR NO QUESTION!" like people made it out to be.
    Actually, I hear a lot of overrating on TWD but not Skyrim, lol.

    The only thing I've heard from it is the arrow in the knee joke, which I don't understand, that I immensely hate.

  17. #1977
    Dreadlord Zerioc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    918
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    There's a girl?!

    THEY HAVE TO MARRY!

    Joyflu, if you see this, I hate you. =P


    This is my response to your sentiment about them getting married. That is all.

  18. #1978
    -24

    Ana does much shopping doesn't he?

  19. #1979
    Dreadlord pOO flinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Actually, I hear a lot of overrating on TWD but not Skyrim, lol.
    The only thing I've heard from it is the arrow in the knee joke, which I don't understand, that I immensely hate.
    At one point you talk to a guard and he says "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee."

  20. #1980
    Bloodsail Admiral Decagon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Unfortunately, Central Utah
    Posts
    1,100
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Ooooooooooooooooooh ok.

    I unno. I generally stop paying attention when people bring up TWD. I don't like it. It's too different from the source material to the point where it shouldn't have been called TWD. It feels like they just tried to cash in on the name (which worked. I doubt it would be as popular without the name.)

    Given, I haven't watched it form the start (still plan to. Get to it sometime after FMA, Avatar, and Legend of the Seeker.) so I may change my mind on it, but yeah.

    Also, Legend of the Seeker is another one I'm worried about. Only watched the first ep. so far and it's pretty different. I've heard it deviates a lot from the books to the point where the only similarities are the character names.
    It is VEEEEEEERY overrated, but I liked it enough to watch the first season, though I can't bring myself to start season 2. Some of the episodes are very good, though the first one didn't really catch me. I didn't even know Legend of the Seeker was a book (though I've never watched it). Personally, I'd watch TWD, just because it seems to be the craze right now, and it's a decent enough show to keep you watching it without being bored.

    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •