+ 15

Guess you should complain about it Deca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I wouldn't say bad parenting. I'm sure the girl had no idea that she was actually spending real money, but he wasn't careful and now blames someone else for his mistake.
    That's bad parenting, I knew what credit cards and debit cards were and that it was real money, even when you use it online. I was told at a very young age that TANSTAAFL. While I never got the credit cards/debit cards or took any money without asking, if I did, there wouldn't be any situation, because I knew that it was real money.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

15+ Year Old Account
    God people are so stupid. Some idiot let his daughter use his iPhone. She then spent 10,000 DKK/1,350€/$1,750 on games via his subscription and now he's mad at the company behind the game. His own fault.
    While it is his own fault, the fact that this is so easily done is really a shot at game companies, especially those that make mobile games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Nice work on naming those, Maj. 0.0 I still got Yoona and Yuri mixed up. >.>
    I still mix up those two pretty often. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    I've tried that, so we complained. The next time "to even it out", I got a higher grade and my friend a lower. Even more ridiculous.
    Ah yes, because I want to get suspended and kicked out and not allowed to be in AP or Concurrent Enrollment classes ever again, I also want a bad recommendation and the school to tell the colleges I apply to that I'm a terrible person who questions authority. It annoys the hell out of me.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    +13

Elyaan called for a modstrike. He's working against you

Deleted
    That's bad parenting, I knew what credit cards and debit cards were and that it was real money, even when you use it online. I was told at a very young age that TANSTAAFL. While I never got the credit cards/debit cards or took any money without asking, if I did, there wouldn't be any situation, because I knew that it was real money.
    She used a phone. Like "Send FLAFLA to 12345678 and get KLUKKLAK! every text costs 5$". Not the same as credit cards

God people are so stupid. Some idiot let his daughter use his iPhone. She then spent 10,000 DKK/1,350€/$1,750 on games via his subscription and now he's mad at the company behind the game. His own fault.
    +18
    That's not new, pal.

+16
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    She used a phone. Like "Send FLAFLA to 12345678 and get KLUKKLAK! every text costs 5$". Not the same as credit cards
    Ohhhh, well, I guess that's partially the gaming companies fault, still a little of the fathers fault as well, for allowing her to use his phone. The gaming company should still be decent people and refund them, though.

Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    While it is his own fault, the fact that this is so easily done is really a shot at game companies, especially those that make mobile games.
    I didn't spend that much money back when you could order ugly pictures by sending a text That was just as easy.
    Ah yes, because I want to get suspended and kicked out and not allowed to be in AP or Concurrent Enrollment classes ever again, I also want a bad recommendation and the school to tell the colleges I apply to that I'm a terrible person who questions authority. It annoys the hell out of me.
    Your school sounds weird

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Elyaan called for a modstrike. He's working against you

Whore. <3

+ 14.

Treann's number is wrong.

Deleted
    Ohhhh, well, I guess that's partially the gaming companies fault, still a little of the fathers fault as well, for allowing her to use his phone. The gaming company should still be decent people and refund them, though.
    Defo. 10,000 DKK is a lot, and everybody can tell that they weren't spent on purpose. But the father is an idiot

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn't spend that much money back when you could order ugly pictures by sending a text That was just as easy.
    I may have misunderstood the original statement. I thought we were talking mobile games that have the store built-in that sell stupid shit. Those are what I have problems with. It's such a bullshit business plan, and the amount of times I've heard stories of people getting overcharged/accidentally charged through those stores and nothing is being done makes me assume that most companies plan for it to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gen, it's Utah, everything here is backwards, most especially our education.

Something.

Deleted
    +15
    I don't ask for much this Christmas

10+ Year Old Account
    +13

There's a modstrike? Where?

Elegon died!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Hahahaha, that's fucking stupid. So, in my Economics class, we have to do "chapter outlines" but everyone always just does the vocabulary in the chapter. I suspected that the teacher was giving me low grades because he doesn't like me, so we decided to test this. I had a friend turn in a paper that was EXACTLY, like I mean, EXACTLY the same, except for the names. He gets a 9/10, I get 7/10. Fuck that shit.
    This is why our examinations are done by external exam board companies. It gets rid of teacher bias and stuff.

Sucks to be you.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 10:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Elegon died!
    Gzgz!

Deleted
    I may have misunderstood the original statement. I thought we were talking mobile games that have the store built-in that sell stupid shit. Those are what I have problems with. It's such a bullshit business plan, and the amount of times I've heard stories of people getting overcharged/accidentally charged through those stores and nothing is being done makes me assume that most companies plan for it to happen.
    I think that's what it is, but people should read what they agree to. And because it is bullshit, I would never play such a game. People should know better.
    Gen, it's Utah, everything here is backwards, most especially our education.
    Salt Lake City is like crazy

10+ Year Old Account
    Defo. 10,000 DKK is a lot, and everybody can tell that they weren't spent on purpose. But the father is an idiot
    I think we can conclude that stupidity is alive and businesses shaft their customers. Of course, that's less of a conclusion and more of common knowledge.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    There's a modstrike? Where?
    Here. Elyaan organized it. He promised us cookies and cake and ice cream