10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    + 23

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 01:18 AM ----------

Repackage -> more songs, what's not to like. I'll buy their mini-albums and whatever later, first the big stuff

I already downloaded their discography, so in a way I have it all Doesn't include concert DVD's though, but it has MV's
    Yea if I were to buy it now I'd buy that version

I just checked though, and my version has every song yours has except for The Boys eng...so not the original. This confuses me as to what version I have xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Uhh. I'm trying to register to the site and the order of the numbers for my D.O.B confuse me. Is it YY/MM/DD or YY/DD/MM? >_<
    Y/M/D
    No where is Y/D/M as far as I know, but asian countries use Y/M/D

+ 22
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Y/M/D
    No where is Y/D/M as far as I know, but asian countries use Y/M/D
    It genuinely confuses me! I always use D/M/Y and that order seems just so much more logical to me.

Yea if I were to buy it now I'd buy that version

I just checked though, and my version has every song yours has except for The Boys eng...so not the original. This confuses me as to what version I have xD
    Is it in a normal cd case or in a tin box? normal case is Mr taxi repackage, tin case is original. I might but it later too,how can you say no to goodies like that

Deleted
    Well I ditched the US version since vol. 3 has the English version of The Boys anyway. And I don't want to pay that extra for a couple of remixes, basically. But I still have a feeling like... Should I get something else. Mweeeh. :c

10+ Year Old Account
    + 23

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I would never have expected someone outside of murrica to have that opinion.
    What? To use that order? We use it in Finland at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    It just says that your vote has been successful and that you can only vote once per hour!

I wish I could buy more of their stuff. It sucks being a broke student
    Oh, nice. More votes for TTS incoming!

It genuinely confuses me! I always use D/M/Y and that order seems just so much more logical to me.
    Ye, strange Asians.
    Age is strange too, you start at 1, not 0. But on official papers you have to use your real age or something. So instead of saying how many years have passed, they tell in which lifeyear (is that a word in english?) they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    What? To use that order? We use it in Finland at least.
    Murrica uses M/D/Y and everyone else uses something like Y/M/D

10+ Year Old Account
    Me too, but Y/M/D is actually more logical from a computer perspective. It's the only system of dating that will sort out your computer files correctly when sorting them by date.
    D/M/Y will sort all the days of each month together, so the first of every month will be before the 2nd of every month, M/D/Y will do the same for months of each year or something.
    Is it in a normal cd case or in a tin box? normal case is Mr taxi repackage, tin case is original. I might but it later too,how can you say no to goodies like that
    Tin box

Aveline other things to consider are their mini albums with songs not on those 3 main albums. So Baby baby, Genie and Hoot

Ave, their Wikipedia page has a pretty comprehensive list of what versions of what album there are. + yesasia has a list right under the description with the same album as different versions.

Deleted
    Aveline other things to consider are their mini albums with songs not on those 3 main albums. So Baby baby, Genie and Hoot
    Like Asme, I want to get "bigger" albums first and start collecting the smaller stuff later. And when I have more money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ye, strange Asians.
    Age is strange too, you start at 1, not 0. But on official papers you have to use your real age or something. So instead of saying how many years have passed, they tell in which lifeyear (is that a word in english?) they are.
    Nope, lifeyear is not a word in English xD
    Do you mean age or?

Deleted
    + 21

Like Asme, I want to get "bigger" albums first and start collecting the smaller stuff later. And when I have more money.
    Concert DVD's. After seeing a few parts on YouTube, their live acts are really awesome, perhaps better than the albums. con is that you can't play it everywhere though

Nope, lifeyear is not a word in English xD
    Do you mean age or?
    Well. age is (currentyear - birthyear) for us. They use the "year of their life they currently live in" (does that make sense). So Yuri officially turned 23 yesterday, but 24 in their traditional sense.

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 01:50 AM ----------

Baby Baby isn't a mini album though? It's a repackage of their first album "Girls' Generation"

Their mini albums are Genie, Gee and Hoot (I think? Their discography is really complicated)
    Afaik you're correct. But the right version of Baby Baby is sold out atm, so I had to buy thé original.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baby Baby isn't a mini album though? It's a repackage of their first album "Girls' Generation"

Their mini albums are Genie, Gee and Hoot (I think? Their discography is really complicated)
    Oh you're right it's not. Don't know why I was thinking of it as one xD

Concert DVD's. After seeing a few parts on YouTube, their live acts are really awesome, perhaps better than the albums. con is that you can't play it everywhere though
    The concert dvds on yes asia all seem to be region free though

+ 22

---------- Post added 2012-12-06 at 01:52 AM ----------

Oh you're right it's not. Don't know why I was thinking of it as one xD

The concert dvds on yes asia all seem to be region free though
    I meant that there are more cd-players around than DVD-players