10+ Year Old Account
    I agree, Maj, plus, whenever we research things for space, there's always direct technological advanced that affect our daily lives. It's highly likely that if we were able to control other planets (whether it be by terraforming or FTL) we would have advanced our weather controlling abilities (especially in the case of terraforming, as that is very similar to weather control, though not exactly the same).

Also, I like it, Ely, it's pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    That colour scheme is T3, the yellow/brown versions are T7.5 and T7, respectively. It's what they requested, so meh. And what do you mean by the yellow one is "better"? Sure, graphically/aesthetically it's better, but the prestige attached to T3 is generally higher.
    yeah, those.

I said better as in, it would fit that specific environment better, I think yellow would have a better contrast with everything I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I agree, Maj, plus, whenever we research things for space, there's always direct technological advanced that affect our daily lives. It's highly likely that if we were able to control other planets (whether it be by terraforming or FTL) we would have advanced our weather controlling abilities (especially in the case of terraforming, as that is very similar to weather control, though not exactly the same).

Also, I like it, Ely, it's pretty.
    Yeah, that's very true true.

Space is the future, literally. It's like the next stage, the next big achievement, but I honestly don't know when we'll be able to achieve such a great and powerfull thing, atleast not how it's portrayed in games and movies.

But I'd say it's still possible to some extent. I believe it's already possible to colonize certain planets, I think, problem is that there's no funding to make that possible, as in, experimenting and improving equipment and inventing new things that would facilitate all this.

Hehe, I truly wish my generation would see the day we could do all these things rather easily or just being able to.

+13

You should've done it Inside Ulduar.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Depends on the inside's zone tbh.

But the one Ely used is pretty good.

+ 11

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    yeah, those.

I said better as in, it would fit that specific environment better, I think yellow would have a better contrast with everything I believe.
    Nah, yellow would have looked horrible. The blue/silver blended well with both the purple and blue backgrounds. The yellow on the other hand would have contrasted well with the purple (direct contrasting colours), but looked awkward beside the blue.

+ 12.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 02:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Get me high quality inner Ulduar screenshots and then sure. It was impossible to get them, so I had to work with something easier; the outside world.

10+ Year Old Account
    We could probably be colonizing any planet, have FTL travel, cyborgs, androids, the ability to choose our genes, perfect virtual reality, etc, etc, if money was not an issue. Maybe not all of that, but pick one out of that list and we'd have it if we never had to worry about funding.

Sadly, funding is an issue, and because it's an issue and I don't see anything valid that could replace currency, we're stuck with funding being the major limiting problem for scientific advancement. Because of this, I don't think we'll see anything "futuristic" such as the things I mentioned above by the time both you and I are dead.

Something.

Deleted
    Yeah, funding is the problem and it sucks because such a stupid thing is limiting Science and technological advancement and all that....

This will only stop being a problem, kind of, in a few hundred years. Tbh, I don't see any of this happening til every other problem has been fixed, as in, ways to reduce murders, drugs abuse, work for everyone, house and food for everyone, stopping wars and using diplomacy instead for every kind of thing and all that.

Maybe in 300 hundred years or more, maybe.... .s

15+ Year Old Account
    Walnuts are best nuts.

I have no clue what the current conversation is so I'm just gonna ramble to myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Walnuts are best nuts.

I have no clue what the current conversation is so I'm just gonna ramble to myself.
    I just remembered someone in my mind saying "rublle rurururuur", etc, etc.

I think it's someone grumbling about something, a guy from the Simpsons, I honestly can't remember.

Paparazzi hit by a car. Dies.

Moral decay of society is blamed.

Lolwut? I'm sorry, society imposed "obligations" and forced him to run across a busy road, amirite?

Also, almonds > walnuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interestingly, the best "fix" for the scientific funding problem is advances in science/technology, imo, though nearly everyone I've ever met would disagree with me.

Problems like these are why I consider myself an Orthodox Marxist (for those of you who would rage at me for not being capitalist, look up historical materialism/dialectical materialism before doing so).

Something.

Nah, yellow would have looked horrible. The blue/silver blended well with both the purple and blue backgrounds. The yellow on the other hand would have contrasted well with the purple (direct contrasting colours), but looked awkward beside the blue.

+ 12.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 02:14 AM ----------

Get me high quality inner Ulduar screenshots and then sure. It was impossible to get them, so I had to work with something easier; the outside world.
    FIEN THEN, Gonna check my dusted screenshots folder

+13
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    Also, almonds > walnuts.
    Hrm. I forgot about Almonds. Although I don't think I've ever had an almond on it's one. Only chocolate covered ones lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I just remembered someone in my mind saying "rublle rurururuur", etc, etc.

I think it's someone grumbling about something, a guy from the Simpsons, I honestly can't remember.
    Rabble rabble rabble dey turk er jerbs! iirc. It's from South park.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paparazzi hit by a car. Dies.

Moral decay of society is blamed.

Lolwut? I'm sorry, society imposed "obligations" and forced him to run across a busy road, amirite?

Also, almonds > walnuts.
    Nah, regardless of whether or not there is a moral decay in society, that incident is no evidence or a result of that.

Just because I'm feeling argumentive tonight: walnuts > almonds.

Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Interestingly, the best "fix" for the scientific funding problem is advances in science/technology, imo, though nearly everyone I've ever met would disagree with me.

Problems like these are why I consider myself an Orthodox Marxist (for those of you who would rage at me for not being capitalist, look up historical materialism/dialectical materialism before doing so).
    I agree.

And I have no idea of what that means nor do I know what I am.

I think I'm just a liberal but I don't think that has anything to do with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Rabble rabble rabble dey turk er jerbs! iirc. It's from South park.
    It's probably that. xD

+ 11

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 02:31 AM ----------

Also, I can't either of those two. D:

Atleast the nuts, I have no idea of what the other thing is.

Ewies, you're a Marxist.

I despise Marxists. Marx was a miserable old man who just hated society.

Therefore, I'm sorry, but I'll have to terminate our friendship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny story, the first sentence of that described is one of the biggest arguments in: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Marxism.

Sorry, not trying to make a political argument of this, just stating that people don't know anything about REAL Orthodox Marxism makes me happy for some reason, I'll stop. xD

Something.

Deleted
    I googled that and I still didn't get it.

I'm way too noob for these things.

I am philosophically against anything labeled "orthodox" or "fundamentalist". That's where all the crazies come from.

(Intended as a joke, <3 all you guys)