+ 26

Deleted
    + 25

Deleted
    So....... This is fun.
    +26

10+ Year Old Account
    + 27

I hate Ryanair with a loathing passion. The day when I'm no longer forced to plan my trips with short notice I'm never ever using them again. Fucking hell. Sadly it's pretty much the only way to see my dad atm.

Their homepage is probably the largest joke after North Korea's official one. Honestly. My standards are above Ryanair, I can afford it.

With that said, I am going down to Germany next Weekend. Thur - Sun. Meaning I have to study a bit extra this weekend. Also booked train tickets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

+ 28.

LolRyanair.

Deleted
    Wass... Go by Kastrup.... Kastrup.. Kastrup....

Deleted
    + 26

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Wass... Go by Kastrup.... Kastrup.. Kastrup....
    I would but the flights are too gorram expensive already. I aint forcing my dad to pay that.

The day I got a well-paid job I'll never ever use Ryanair again.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I would but the flights are too gorram expensive already. I aint forcing my dad to pay that.

The day I got a well-paid job I'll never ever use Ryanair again.
    Of course you will... force your dad. Don't fly Ryanair. Even though I don't care. Yes, they are disgusting. Nasty combination of yellow and blue. So ugly. But they get you from A to B

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Of course you will... force your dad. Don't fly Ryanair. Even though I don't care. Yes, they are disgusting. Nasty combination of yellow and blue. So ugly. But they get you from A to B
    Oh you went there.

Anyway I already booked and checked in. My god... that homepage, I'd smash it with a hammer if I could.

Yeah they get me from A to B... but damn.

+ 29.

Dogs on LFW's catwalk. What is this I don't even.

Deleted
    Storm

+ 26

Watching Ben 10: Omniverse, and this Khyber guy kinda looks like Deathwing (in his human form). Well, his head does. Kinda.

Also, Maj's number is wrong.