Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    !! FANTASTIC !!

No more 30+ man multiboxers on BGs anymore, let alone 5 man elite CP geared teams facerolling.

!! W00T !!
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool change... but what did they do? Just grey the queue button when in a raid?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the change. 5 man premades are still more than enough to turn the tide of a bg. At least this way its harder to land in a bg that ends in you getting gy camped for 25 mins because the other team is an organized rbg group.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveyai View Post
    I like the change. 5 man premades are still more than enough to turn the tide of a bg. At least this way its harder to land in a bg that ends in you getting gy camped for 25 mins because the other team is an organized rbg group.
    I had one just last night, so I'm calling BS on that.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

This still does nothing to deter people that really want to do preformed BGs/honor farming.

The true and tried method of just queueing up at the same time with everyone on vent/mumble and forcing new queues to open still works.