Deleted

Weak Auras Jade Spirit Problem

Hello, I'm using Weak Auras to track most of my procs & I've run into a problem regarding Jade Spirit. I'm using the Icon display and it was working just fine for Jade Spirit until today when it just stopped working. Even if I get the jade spirit proc it wont show up. I've tried to recreate it and delete it and make a new one but no luck.

Help plox!

Code:
    dOtedaWsqPAxuP8AjYmLOMRGA2O6MGk9nqH(TuTtQyVKDJ0(fOFsv1FHY4qHUnknuQcdwadxkhKQIPrvQJPQ6CGkwiKSuiQftLQLl0dHqpv5XG8CGjckLPcvtwvMUOlcbxfuIlt56sAyOOTckQnlHTdroTkFfuWNHuFhuKdJ4KQkJMkz8uLCjqjDlqvUgOQoVGSsuWYOQ0ZOkA9lCTt7JMwSGazH)G6uq41mohBUiSek2Ax8YYhTKgq73nVDdgDJrnwTN2t4AVd04KqljqLaAWAtZl)ffalLd8()zQX7KNW1QaddItaaHsl25MW1yR88eUsLAvGHb1zDNKcLgeNaacxdCu0Ctdg8b5Y(re2vQulAOVofpuZ0oOovlK)IcGLYbE(Yitny6EPl54l81agVWJ(rtnu(XX9dxTmEOrBrHRb61iKvPxQ14Kqwud0mo)7P9Z0B4ahp1E1ijVovZtg1av3nKmAUArX5LgMpWcY(GHmcW1pmJaSPvu5CaeHkuAGMX5oewtJbYZcgyTlEPMHKrtne7SUtYGbk3rRbvbzNfZ19mT8yTNwfyyGMX5oewtO0QudjJMA5XApTkWWa9AeYQ0lfkTkWWEgiR0lfknkH1acxo)AmqEwWaRDXlvQvbggOzC(3tO0EgiR0l1ACsilQu7EAmqEwWaRDXldgWJyhsJwzXJhA0weiNFnx2H2vkhFHV27anoj0huNQ9rtlwqGSWFqDki8AgNJnxewcfBTlEz5JwsdKeOsap6hn1qebhCeqwlnVse78Eu4Y5xomLJNYHPsLAeHRXa5zbdS2fVu7JMwSGazH)G6uq41mohBUiSek2Ax8YYhTKsnKKZV3mzQuca
    Icon with timer for the buff.

Deleted
    Thank you it worked

Just had this same issue, or at least just noticed it.

For anyone else wondering, it seems like the "own only" is causing the issue. Uncheck that and it's fine.

Deleted
    thanks for this

Quote Originally Posted by Rezhial View Post
    Just had this same issue, or at least just noticed it.

For anyone else wondering, it seems like the "own only" is causing the issue. Uncheck that and it's fine.
    fixed the problem ty so much. i just hope it wont track others instead of just mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perrito View Post
    i just hope it wont track others instead of just mine.
    Since you're tracking it as a Player (yourself) buff, no one else's will matter, since no one else's weapon can put the Jade Spirit buff on you.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.