Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I just didnt post much last day, was kinda busy, but worry not I'm here now !
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    Seems like lysah pushed us towards killing pOO and now she is dead, quite a shame.
    Dyra first to vote worgi= NK
    Lysah first to vote pOO= NK

It seems even if the journalists don't investigate the deaths we could tell if the lynch targets were mafia or not by the following nights NKs xD

Seems to be a patern the Jack and Doc might want to take notice of. Or not. Lets just WIFOM the hell out of their NK choices.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has nothing to do with Ana putting a FoS on me, but I am also suspicious of Ana.

Everyone is assuming (or at least it seemed that way) that Ana is a journalist because he got locked up on night one, but he has never once confirmed it. I don't understand the thinking behind not confirming it since I don't think that would put a target on him. The scum and the town all need the journalists reports to know who they need to target, so being outed as a journalist seems like it would be the safest thing.

Also, last night I locked up Kisuro. Just letting ya know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Dyra first to vote worgi= NK
    Lysah first to vote pOO= NK

It seems even if the journalists don't investigate the deaths we could tell if the lynch targets were mafia or not by the following nights NKs xD

Seems to be a patern the Jack and Doc might want to take notice of. Or not. Lets just WIFOM the hell out of their NK choices.
    You bringing it up makes it one huge WIFOM does it not? Same as with whoever brought it up yesterday.

I've always felt that things like this should be kept to yourself. They help you until the scum know you are thinking like this. After that anything is possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I wasn't the journalist why would I role claim it though. My vote history should speak for it's self.

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 01:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    You bringing it up makes it one huge WIFOM does it not? Same as with whoever brought it up yesterday.

I've always felt that things like this should be kept to yourself. They help you until the scum know you are thinking like this. After that anything is possible.
    That would only be true if I were a role that could protect.
    As far as I know Doc and Jack will not protect the first person to vote on someone tonight, they clearly did not the two previous nights. This way if we hit another mafia, the scum will have to think twice about NKing the first person to vote on him since they know we're thinking of protecting him. But then hey, we may also not.

---------- Post added 2012-12-11 at 01:16 AM ----------

Anyway. Now I'm off to bed. night.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch also. I think.
    Yes, updated the morning post.

10+ Year Old Account
    My gut is telling me Kisuro shouldn't be trusted and with having a busy day ahead tomorrow I'm getting an early vote on record.

Vote Kisuro

You know you are next if he is maf :P
    게임 은 어렵~~

I'd just like to add..

FoS The Dwarf Lover.

Been flying under the radar + is late to bandwagons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Also, last night I locked up Kisuro. Just letting ya know.
    Ok. That's interesting. Since my news report got published anyway (the first one), it looks like being jailed doesn't stop a journalist from publishing.
    That, or you're lying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    Ok. That's interesting. Since my news report got published anyway (the first one), it looks like being jailed doesn't stop a journalist from publishing.
    That, or you're lying.
    Interesting.

And it could be one possible reason why Elyaan wasn't targeted last night.

Ely seemed to play against the town at first and Lysah was one of the main people to point that out (along with myself). Is it just a coincidence (or WIFOM) that Lysah ended up night killed during a night after Ely role claimed?

I'm going to do something suggested long ago by Kumduh. Always go with your initial gut feeling.

Unvote Vote Elyaan

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    That, or you're lying.
    I'm not lying. I'm the JK.

Perhaps we ask Keleb?

And you'll regret lynching me, Kray. That is, if you want to keep the JK.

Yes, we should ask keleb, for now
    FoS Elyaan

seems like someone is in some trouble
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not lying. I'm the JK.

Perhaps we ask Keleb?

And you'll regret lynching me, Kray. That is, if you want to keep the JK.
    Just sayin', Keleb can't confirm or deny anyone's role unless they're the special child thing.

*barrel rolls away*

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Just sayin', Keleb can't confirm or deny anyone's role unless they're the special child thing.
    Nah, we're asking why the roleblock failed, dead dog person!

10+ Year Old Account
    You said "perhaps we asks Keleb" directly after stating you're the jk, stop changing subjects without letting it known you're doing that D:

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    You said "perhaps we asks Keleb" directly after stating you're the jk, stop changing subjects without letting it known you're doing that D:
    Back to the grave with you, dog of the underworld!

10+ Year Old Account
    As of now, my order of who I think is/could be scum is:

The Dwarf Lover
    Kisuro
    Krayzy
    Kel

However, I really only feel the need to FoS TDL as he has posted almost nothing (at least that I've noticed, especially recently now that REAL stuff is being posted) and as Lysah has pointed out and has been correct in assuming (looking at Worge's and Fling's deaths) a low post count, especially a low productive post count is good evidence that someone is scum.

FoS: The Dwarf Lover

Unless other evidence is presented or I think someone else's reasoning is better, my eventual vote will be on him.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did ask keleb about wether jailing stopped a journalist from publishing a story before I put a target on my back. I hope I'm not breaking any game rules by saying that his answer was basically "I'm not going to tell you, there is guidance in the game thread, figure it out yourself".