Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Okay. Thank you.
    No problem. Been so quiet today, guess there really was nothing to discuss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    No problem. Been so quiet today, guess there really was nothing to discuss.
    Nah, the only thing I got out of the posts I missed today is that drmadhatter is still the target and robo and Lysah have suspicions about Dyra.

I think it's sort of faulty to think Dyra is scum, tbh. Last game she was scum and she lurked soooooooo much, I wasn't really sure if that was normal of her, but obviously it's not, as she is posting much more than she was last game, which probably means that she's not scum because of the lack of lurking. Maybe someone decided to kill off Silkku to frame Dyra, or maybe Dyra isn't as smart as I thought she was. I don't know, but I think at best:

PToS (pinky toe of suspicion) Dyra

My eventual vote is still on drmadhatter right now, though.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay. I'm home for a few but have a busy night as well.

I think we've learned as much as we are going to learn today, so...

Vote drmadhatter

15+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if I'll be able to get back on before bed tonight (date with the girlfriend), and if that's the case I'll also miss the deadline in the morning.

Doesn't look like we got much action on anyone else except maybe Dyra, but there's not enough to go on there yet. We either no lynch (and force a town death from the flawed) or lynch the mad doctor. There still is a chance he could be scum and just wasn't sure when the game started, or maybe he just is an unlucky townie. Regardless, a Lysah said, an inactive townie harms the town in the long run.

vote drmadhatter
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    As everyone feels it's unlikely we will learn anything else:

Vote: drmadhatter

Something.

Bandwagon hoooo!

Vote Drmadhatter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Bandwagon hoooo!

Vote Drmadhatter
    There has been a bandwagon since about 30minutes into the day.

Shh. I've been all sorts of busy today.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to sleep, which probalby means you all are going to have a seven page conversation about 5 minutes from now Have fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    I'm going to sleep, which probalby means you all are going to have a seven page conversation about 5 minutes from now Have fun.
    Well of course. Now that we don't have you're scummy eyes scanning everything we type!

Goodnight, Kis.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't be around for the deadline tomorrow, so I will throw my vote on the guy with no posts.

Vote Drmadhatter
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

15+ Year Old Account
    I think dwarf is late to the show again. He was vote 10 (if my count was accurate).
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Was hoping we would have a bit more to go on by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Shh. I've been all sorts of busy today.
    Same here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm off, no idea when I'll be back, though certainly after the day has ended.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks to me like we've surpassed our quota for a lynch. Not much point in throwing a vote out now, I'll just patiently wait for night.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    I think dwarf is late to the show again. He was vote 10 (if my count was accurate).
    Indeed he was.

NightFury Treann (1): kel
    drmadhatter (9): listo95, pOO flinger, Worgenite, Anakso, Kisuro, Krayzy, rolo4804, Decagon, Elyaan, (The Dwarf Lover)

Early in the day the town decides that they are going to lynch drmadhatter for not saying anything. Then they decide it's not the right time and go on with their normal business for a while until suddenly everyone again agrees that it's now time to help drmadhatter leave this world and rushes him over to the gallows. Being late to the show for the second day in a row, Dwarf gives the now limp corpse of drmadhatter a kick in the side before he follow the rest of the town back to their homes.

It is now night. Post your night actions in your threads.

Deadline for night 2 is
    Thur 09:59 GMT (UTC ±0)
    Thur 04:59 EST (UTC -5)
    Thur 17:59 AWST (UTC +8)

10+ Year Old Account
    *head boops thread in anticipation of day*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Once again, the sun rises over Vanilla. A few of the members do not appear on the town square in the morning. NightFury Treann and listo95 are both found dead. Morning newspapers give the town the following stories.

Nightly murders seem to be appearing again for the twenty-first time in a row, taking everyone in Vanilla Town completely by surprise. Perhaps more shocking is that the murders were performed on two of the town's eldest members, and of course, no one is quite sure whether or not they should care just yet. Closer examination of the victim's bodies revealed at least some information on the culprits. Eniah was found impaled by a flag with the notorious logo of that famous ninja themed garage band in town. You know the one I'm talking about. Conveniently, the other killer also tagged his kill and Silkku was found bleeding out in front of a wall that was spray painted with the message "MAFIA 5EVER." This reporter urges everyone to not forget their protection money in their other pants and to close your eyes if you sense evil afoot. What you can't see can't hurt you, everyone knows.
    The murder spree continues! Tragedy once more struck the peaceful hamlet of Vanilla. Unidentified assailants broke into the house of Silkku, ransacked the place and, in a fit of unheard of violence, murderd the defenceless tennant. Sources inside the police department say that they found no proof of Silkku's involvement in any sort of nefarious activities.
    That, however is not the end of tragic events. Apparently, unsatisfied with only one kill, the murderes also assaulted and murdered Eniah. A search of his house yielded a disturbing discovery: apparently Eniah collected knives, swords and blades, all well maintained and sharpened, and practiced with them for hours upon hours every day. There is no indication that he ever used them on anybody, however a reading of his dairy suggests he may have been a particulary bloodthirsty person.
    It is now day.

Day 3 ends
    Sat 10:59 GMT (UTC ±0)
    Sat 05:59 EST (UTC -5)
    Sat 18:59 AWST (UTC +8)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch
    Last edited by keleb; 2012-12-06 at 10:48 AM.

Suddenly feels like the amount of innocent players is shrinking fast. FoS everyone.

At least the bloodthirsty VT is gone by the sound of things, if that can be considered good news.