Thread: What ruins pvp

Deleted

What ruins pvp

So here it is.Ive been playing this game since its release and been pvping since then till now.U once said u were going to fix pvp in mop , but u know what?u made this game so discuisting and horrible.After i do 5 games in 3v3 i feel like crap ,losing to 2k rated players because getting 1 shotted with 1 silence on priest , dieing in a shockwave , dieing from 1 lock in less than a second and many things like that.
    1rst of all , the cc issues.U cant avoid any cc because everything is instant.There is no difference between high rated players ccing some1 or a low rated player ccing som1e because its all instant.
    2ond , the cd stacking needs to be toned down.a warrior that is charging to any1 and bring every1 to 10% hp in couple of seconds is stupid and u need to make smthing to stop it.make avatar not to stack with reck or smthing similar.same goes for the enha shamans. Literally 1 shotting any1 if they pop cds.
    3rd, u buffed pvp power and u made burst even higher and u shouldnt do that.this game is alrdy too bursty, i myself play mage and i find it ridiculous to crit for 150k frostbombs , needs to be toned down aswell.
    Feel free to post more things that could actually make pvp fun again , because as it is now , i feel like playing on arena-tournament because there they actually care about pvp and its a private server.

Deleted
    i stopped after the first line , no you prolly did not played from the beginning..becuase in the beginning there was no pvp or well no bgs so no son! and after line to asking a fan site for stuff you should post on the offical forums , gooday to you sir

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how you keep saying you, as if the fansite did anything to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    i stopped after the first line , no you prolly did not played from the beginning..becuase in the beginning there was no pvp or well no bgs so no son! and after line to asking a fan site for stuff you should post on the offical forums , gooday to you sir
    Did you just say that wow had no pvp in the begining or just that there was no bgs? You were a little unclear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Deleted
    other players ruin it for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP is ruined when people kill me. I'm one of the greatest players of all time, mostly because I started in alpha. Thus, I'm better than everyone ill ever play against. But some people still kill me, and it's obnoxious to see how imbalanced PvP has become when somebody who started playing in Cata can kill a hardcore veteran of the highest skill tier with a mere sequence of spells and/or attacks. I wish blizzard cared enough about its core player base to balance the game around us. But NOOOOOOOOO, just roll a frost Mage & kill everyone! Golly I hate it when Blizzard so obviously cowers to their frost Mage overlord Ghostcrawler, it's like they don't care about their valuable players anymore :/ /sniff

/sarcasmoff

OP, your lack of adherance to accepted laws of grammar thoroughly disgusts me and makes me feel sorry for anyone who might have the extreme displeasure of ever interacting with you on any level.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    Did you just say that wow had no pvp in the begining or just that there was no bgs? You were a little unclear.
    no bgs , you did ofc had some world pvp but to make it clear to the OP that he did not start at vanilla beginning

IMO PVP is ruined by forums. I play rogue most of the time, I wasn't ever amazing, but I watched vidoes from reckful neilyo and akrios and I learnt alot and I got alot better. I never ever ever everrrrrrr blamed me losing on a comp being op or class being op ETC. Yes in wrath rogues got hit hard but you can counter, as can any class. TBH all that has changed is the moaning.

I don't play FOTM and I have not been a big arena player since wrath but all the forums are this:
    Mage CC/1shot OP
    warr avatar OP
    lock wave OP
    hunter pets OP
    Spriest Op heals
    healer bursts OP
    There has even been a boomkin crit video

Im sorry its just sad. Im not top ranked or even close. I gave up. But I watch many many PVP streams and never once do they moan be it X Y U or Z class. Its so sad that people say LOMFGDFGDFGD 1 shot. Ok fine stuff hits hard, but so do heals! Learn from your 1st match and adapt to the 2nd. What has ruined PVP is the moaners.

But hey im biast. Rogue Vs Rouge best pvp ever.
    Last edited by warpath2k; 2012-12-01 at 01:09 AM.

Warrior walks into a bar.

There is no counter.

/sunglasses

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Warrior walks into a bar.

There is no counter.

/sunglasses
    Yeahhhh warriors got nerfed....really not hard to cope with them. CC AVATAR, disarm/wait....CC.

Quote Originally Posted by warpath2k View Post
    IMO PVP is ruined by forums. I play rogue most of the time, I wasn't ever amazing, but I watched vidoes from reckful neilyo and akrios and I learnt alot and I got alot better. I never ever ever everrrrrrr blamed me losing on a comp being op or class being op ETC. Yes in wrath rogues got hit hard but you can counter, as can any class. TBH all that has changed is the moaning.

I don't play FOTM and I have not been a big arena player since wrath but all the forums are this:
    Mage CC/1shot OP
    warr avatar OP
    lock wave OP
    hunter pets OP
    Spriest Op heals
    healer bursts OP
    There has even been a boomkin crit video

Im sorry its just sad. Im not top ranked or even close. I gave up. But I watch many many PVP streams and never once do they moan be it X Y U or Z class. Its so sad that people say LOMFGDFGDFGD 1 shot. Ok fine stuff hits hard, but so do heals! Learn from your 1st match and adapt to the 2nd. What has ruined PVP is the moaners.

But hey im biast. Rogue Vs Rouge best pvp ever.
    There are tons of players and even top players who agree shit is out of balance. I personally don't care that much, i pvp weekly with my friends for fun.

I think OP is just trying to get the point across that people are hitting WAY too hard. Which, unless you've been in a cave, they are. Players in t2 are getting one shot by players buff stacking and going apeshit on a smart switch.

Honestly, you could be playing 5's with 4 healers and still get shit on by one warrior buff stacking and leaping with a right hit, which is extremely outrageous. I have the craftable pvp gear on my warrior that i barely pay attention to, and when i BG, i find it a little odd that when i buff stack and leap on a group of people with full resilience and use Dragon's Roar, that almost all of them are dead. That's not how pvp should work.

you said everything that ruins pvp in this terrible game, but the funny thing is the pve is for handycapped people too.