2.BT
    3. Original ZG.

1. Ulduar
    2. Karazhan
    3. Sunwell
    Yak. Yak never changes.

1. Kara
    2. ICC
    3. Naxx25 (Didn't raid in classic, so don't know how Naxx40 was)
    (4. Ulduar)

10+ Year Old Account
    Uld
    BT
    HoF

10+ Year Old Account
    Ulduar
    BWL
    BT

1. Karazhan
    2. Icecrown Citadel
    3. The original Zul'Aman
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

1. ICC
    2. FL
    3. ToC(lots of people are gonna disagree, but I actually liked not having to waste time doing trash. Still kinda epic to me, mostly because it was the first tier I really raided in)

Best tier overall for me was probably T11 or T13, because those were the ones where I actually raided in a guild instead of either PuGs or a group of friends + PuGs
    Last edited by Tradu; 2012-12-03 at 03:50 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) ZG in vanilla
    2) karazhan
    3) probably a tie between AQ20 and ICC.

aq20 was more fun as a whole, whereas ICC is just awesome because I had been waiting to kill Arthas since the conclusion of TFT

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1) Black Temple
    2) Kara
    3) Ulduar

1. Karazhan
    2. Ulduar
    3. AQ20
    4. Molten Core
    5. Zul'Gurub ( 40 man )

and very very last - ToC 10/25 HC or No HC... just the most gay filler raid ever.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Not surprised about Kara and Ulduar being up there. Depending on the poll, one of them usually comes outa t No 1.

ICC is a bit of a surprise right now, as it received not much love and I think WotLK overall got even more backlash in it's time than Cata. Hard for me to decide on a third raid, when you arid anything long enough it eventually sucks badly.

Ulduar
    Karazhan
    Naxx (it is a cool raid and yes, i was there in Naxx 40..we just didn't kill much. But that doesn't take away from the fact that it is a cool raid even in WotLK. the look, the feel...it all is still great. It just became pretty faceroll.)
    Most of the hate though was because of the fact that Blizzard made it last for 12 months, so everyone eventually got so dead tired of it that it turned into despise.

I don't recall seeing many posts complaining about ICC being a bad raid when it was new, I honestly think that if ICC had been out for 6 months instead of 12 it would be way up further on peoples favorite raid lists.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Kara - my introduction to regular raiding and the group I still do it with, plus the place is just awesome
    2. Ulduar
    3. Firelands - felt a little small, but the progression was smooth, didn't have any H spine-esque blocks, had fun with the place.

Deleted
    1) Ulduar
    2) ICC
    3) Naxx 10/25 (never did Naxx 40)

I like big raids \o/ and I cannot lie.

1. ICC (I wasn't raiding when Ulduar was in its prime.)
    2. Ulduar (When I did actually do it I thought it was a great raid, even though everyone outgeared it by a longshot.)
    3. Black Temple (the quantity and variety of encounters was pretty nice.)

10+ Year Old Account
    My Limited Raiding Experience

1. Naxx 80: Please don't kill me. It was my first raiding experience and holds a special place in my heart. Huge number of bosses in a single raid that out number most tiers made for fun raid nights. The encounter diversity was nice as well, not to mention my favorite villain Kel'Thuzad presided over the whole complex.

2. Blackwing Descent: First tier that I found good groups of people to run with. Of the raids, BWD was my favorite since BoT was ugly and Throne was a headache. Nefarian was probably the most frustrating boss I'd run into and seeing him take a dirt nap was one of the most rewarding raid experiences I've had.

3. Heart of Fear: Only done it in LFR thus far, but I find it amazing fun to tank. Looking to get back into Normal mode raiding after the holidays.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

1. Ulduar
    2. Karazhan
    3. ICC

In no particular order for me:

1. MC - it did get very repetitive at the end, but man, when you were learning the fights it really felt epic, especially the first time seeing Ragnaros. There will never be something that tops the first Rag appearance.

2. ZA - awesome raid, IMO, way better than Kara, the bosses and the whole place just looked awesome. The trash was bad ass for the time as well. Turning that place into a 5 man really killed that place.

3. BWD, especially the hard modes, besides the stuff in Ulduar, hardmodes were never this well done. The idea that Nefarian jumps in and helps the raid bosses during the fight was clever, and all of the bosses were unique and felt well done.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Ulduar

2. Naxxaramas

3. Karazhan

I think, the above are my top three, since I felt they had the size, scope and difficulty of a true raid. Some other raids to me felt like over-glorified dungeons.