Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I'd love to leave my pet on the boss. But hey, I actually have a job to do, and that involves killing rages in a timely manner. It strikes me as highly irresponsible to leave a BM pet on the bosses just to squeeze out the DPS when pets are an integral part of...well, everything, in BM, whether it's AoE or burst damage.

Maybe you're talking about 25 man, but I don't have that luxury on H-10 man, especially when our rogue is soloing strengths, our spriest is soaking every courage spark, and our warlock is afflic and not very AoE bursty. It's basically me and our frost DK DPSing the Rages down, though now that spriest Mind Sear has been buffed, he's somewhat useful now (we do 2 waves at a time, in 10 man).

Edit: I mean, the enrage is a joke. Maybe you'd have a point if it was tight, but it's nowhere near a tight enrage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I'd love to leave my pet on the boss. But hey, I'm not a total douche.
    Fixed that for you mate.

Quite surprised by how improved SrS has become with this hotfix and also found that multidotting as survival works ok, got soem decent results trying it out on adds on ambershaper. I see this as blizz trying to give us some kind of cleave/multi dot option which we are poorly missing.

Works excellent on Gara'jal now too. Much better than before.

Absolutely awesome buff imo. It feels like this is just what we needed to be on par with the rest of the dps'rs. Remains to see if it fixed our scaling issue, but it definately is a great buff for now.

It seems like they fixed the Improved Serpent Sting damage. Mine is hitting a lot harder now, as it was nowhere near the intended 15% before (more like 8%-9%).

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoes View Post
    It seems like they fixed the Improved Serpent Sting damage. Mine is hitting a lot harder now, as it was nowhere near the intended 15% before (more like 8%-9%).
    GC tweeted about it.

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...15676088451072