elemental is terrible and we need some help

can someone please post on the wow forums about how shitty elemental is atm? im banned off the forums because blizzard didnt like me asking them to buff ele in early cata. this would be greatly appreciated, also ask for a disc buff too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totemgarden View Post
    can someone please post on the wow forums about how shitty elemental is atm? im banned off the forums because blizzard didnt like me asking them to buff ele in early cata. this would be greatly appreciated, also ask for a disc buff too.
    Anything else you'd like us to ask for you? A cup of tea? A sack of gold?

Oh, maybe you should learn how to post properly and you won't get banned.

Deleted
    Lol elemental isn't shitty. Could use some tweaks here and there especially early on when your stuck with windsong + elemental blast where RNG can really bend you over but it is in no way shitty.

Deleted
    The forum is not a webshop where you just order a buff. If a spec is terrible blizzard will know anyway and fix it if they feel like it, you're not going to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizanthropic View Post
    Lol elemental isn't shitty. Could use some tweaks here and there especially early on when your stuck with windsong + elemental blast where RNG can really bend you over but it is in no way shitty.
    Windsong? Go with Jade Spirit. :P

Well, i expect this to be locked in 3 ... 2 ...

10+ Year Old Account

We don't need extra threads complaining about the spec when we already have active threads discussing the changes.