Lightbulb Unholy DK question

So I'm lvl 89 Unholy dk/ blood off-spec. And just curious, does it seem to anyone else that they have a hard time doing alot of pressure dmg? I do very good consistant dmg, and my diseases tick for good amounts. But it's not 80k obliterate like frost spec. I was just wondering at 90 with actual full pvp gear does it seem like UH hits a bit harder than now? (before anyone says "Just go frost" i have played frost, i don't like it, it feels clunky to me. and played UH all the way thru cata it's what i like lol)

And any just in general tips for UH since MoP came out would be good, i didnt start pvping till this lvl, so still kinda figuring things out ty

10+ Year Old Account
    Unholy spec grinds down their foes in an inexorable tide of damage.
    Frost spikes them with the chill of a thousand glaciers.

Unfortunately, Frost does have significantly better spike damage, but Unholy has better control, better cooldowns for higher sustained pressure, and significantly better Necrotic Strikes if you go that route.

As I PvP Frost, I really can't give you much actual advice other than Unholy is one of the few specs in the game I actually fear in a 2s match (that isn't FotM OP Army Of The Pets).

Quote Originally Posted by Pertha View Post
    So I'm lvl 89 Unholy dk/ blood off-spec. And just curious, does it seem to anyone else that they have a hard time doing alot of pressure dmg? I do very good consistant dmg, and my diseases tick for good amounts. But it's not 80k obliterate like frost spec. I was just wondering at 90 with actual full pvp gear does it seem like UH hits a bit harder than now? (before anyone says "Just go frost" i have played frost, i don't like it, it feels clunky to me. and played UH all the way thru cata it's what i like lol)

And any just in general tips for UH since MoP came out would be good, i didnt start pvping till this lvl, so still kinda figuring things out ty
    Unholy simply lacks the burst damage of Frost (and managing the retarded pet is annoying), but is better in every other department.
    The strategy is still the same as before: spam necrotic and spread aids

Lvl 89 is a bad spot to judge a spec viability my friend. Unholy DKs have more tools then frost to play with, their sustained preassure is better and during burst phase dmg continues even with dk himself being CCed. You won't see big crits, but with proper rune&pet management you can easilly break other players day. Also frost is viable in zerg setups only, whille unholy can perform in zerg setups relying on getting a kill during cds or play with a high preassure caster to grind somebody down. It's still a matter of preference what spec to play, but for sure playing unholy you won't handicap yourself.