Deleted

My Naga is acting strangely

Ever since this morning my razer naga has just been acting up and not doing what its supposed to. I've tried downloading the update for the software etc but no good has come of that. This is what my buttons should be doing, but only the 11 and 12 seem to be working (all keys have weird functions, e.g. 1 on my naga is doing Page Down >.>)

Has anyone got a fix for this problem or is it time to get a new one?

Check your profile settings and check and make sure the switch on the bottom didnt get flipped on accident
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |

I recently had a similar issue where 4 of my side buttons would be activating several key commands at once. For instance the 1 key would activate 3 and 6 and the 2 key would activate 8 and 11 and so on. There really isn't a workaround for this as far as I know, but if you contact Razer support and tell them what the issue is they will be able to give you an RMA number to send your mouse in to be fixed/replaced as long as you have proof of purchase and it is within the 2 year warranty time frame. It may take 2-3 weeks to get it back though with total shipping times and what not.

~Edit: What TaintedOne above said is entirely possible as well but if its not that then its probably a hardware issue that they could fix.
    Last edited by Killerve; 2012-12-01 at 08:11 AM.

I'm on my 3rd naga epic since christmas last year. While the mouse is (kinda) well designed (the thumb pad is pretty gross, but functional I guess), I think the construction is pretty not so good. Both of my previous nagas had to be replaced due to different hardware failures, and I'm ridiculously nice to my equipment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henako View Post
    I'm on my 3rd naga epic since christmas last year. While the mouse is (kinda) well designed (the thumb pad is pretty gross, but functional I guess), I think the construction is pretty not so good. Both of my previous nagas had to be replaced due to different hardware failures, and I'm ridiculously nice to my equipment.
    My naga double clicks regularly (both left and right mouse buttons do this). I think I gotta clean out my Naga >.<

My naga is over 2 years old with no problems yet.
    Games don't make people violent. Lag does. Release delay does. Dumb people do.
    Nostalgia is the enemy of rational thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saisen View Post
    My naga is over 2 years old with no problems yet.
    Someone came asking for help and this is the shit you sling? Good job.

Check all your settings, check the button at the bottom if your naga to see if it didn't get accidentally switched, and worst case, try it on a different computer and just open up notepad to test and see if the buttons are acting correctly.

If all else fails, always remember that Razer mice have a 2-year warranty. Their customer service is fairly friendly although they will ask you to do some basic troubleshooting steps initially. But they can RMA your mouse through them if the Naga is really fubar'ed. Good luck!