Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Thank you for yet again nerfing my class/spec into the ground blizzard as if the last 6 nerfs were not enough.

About time Trees finally burn as they alwasy should have.

More Mistweaver nerfed? Oh come on.

The only thing we were good at was raid spam healing with Uplift. And they repeatedly hammer our ability to single target heal or conserve mana.

And I love how they gave us some buffs during the last big nerfed, only to take those buffs away right afterwards. Classy.

I quit healing, going back to DPS. I'm sick of being punished because of PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil View Post
    You are welcome to do rated BGs with your friends.
    Or is it only fun if you are in an organised group and the enemy is not?
    What if there are group of friends that have more than Random BG limit but not enough for proper RBG? What now?
    Pigeon holing people into less choices is never a good choice... ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnugglebear View Post
    So, Fire is now ruined, way to go Blizzard, 50% nerf to Combustion, AND 25% nerf to our crit? Was that actually necessary, SURE, Combustion needed to be nerfed, but NOT by 50%, you guys really need to test your own numbers and nerfs before you actually throw them on us, making US test them FOR you.

Frost is no fun, and Arcane just makes me want to go in a corner and never look at another video game in my life, Fire is the only fun spec for a Mage.
    I enjoyed frost but the damage is still too weak. I'm getting tired of the dance they do with pvp and pve balance. Just be done with it like so many other MMOs have done successfully and make spells work differently in PvP. They've done this a handful of times in past (and that's not including all CC which has different rulesets) but they're so piss afraid of moving forward because they want to believe that players would be too fucking stupid to handle the change.

That treant form slowly but surely bursting into flames cracked me up more than it should have.

Deleted
    I am glad to have quit this game already when I see all the monk and mage nerfs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Blizzard doesnt give 2 shits about you mate lol but gratz on thinking your all important,they make the game for them and them only coz it makes them monies,the sooner u learn that the better.
    Sheer nonsense. The game is already losing subs and more and more viable competitors are on the horizon, not to mention every other game out there which is automatically competition for Blizzard. They don't automatically earn the money, either. The sooner you learn that, the better.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 11:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eleveneleven View Post
    I enjoyed frost but the damage is still too weak. I'm getting tired of the dance they do with pvp and pve balance. Just be done with it like so many other MMOs have done successfully and make spells work differently in PvP. They've done this a handful of times in past (and that's not including all CC which has different rulesets) but they're so piss afraid of moving forward because they want to believe that players would be too fucking stupid to handle the change.
    When I saw their commentary on the glyph of Supernova, this is the conclusion I came too as well.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 11:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    They should keep the combustion nerf, it was needed. They really need to revert the cm change. Overkill and ruins the fun of the spec, I don't care about the numbers being nerfed, I care about spamming fireball and waiting forever for a heating up. It's boring. If I wanted to spam one button I'd go arcane.
    When was the last time you played arcane? The spec hasn't been a 1 button spec since MoP. The combustion nerf is still excessive.
    Last edited by Zathrendar; 2012-12-02 at 11:11 AM.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

It's nice how enhancing one's combustibility is perceived as an upgrade.

That treant vid really should've had Yakety Sax (aka The Benny Hill theme) and the treant running in circles.... just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    I am glad to have quit this game already when I see all the monk and mage nerfs
    Then why are you scouring forums where the game is being discussed? I do believe that people claiming to have quit this game, are fooling themselves most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    So you want to be set on fire too?
    lol ? the only reason blizz is making money is because of their subs and players, your a fail if u undervalue customers. fire mages been in leading position for long, i quited before i saw what monks can do, so i cant really comment on them. so other then that mages should be nerfed, for once in their life after TBC mages should use some skill in pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omranx View Post
    lol ? the only reason blizz is making money is because of their subs and players, your a fail if u undervalue customers. fire mages been in leading position for long, i quited before i saw what monks can do, so i cant really comment on them. so other then that mages should be nerfed, for once in their life after TBC mages should use some skill in pvp.
    So any random nerfs will satisfy you, because of residual post-TBC butthurt?
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnugglebear View Post
    So, Fire is now ruined, way to go Blizzard, 50% nerf to Combustion, AND 25% nerf to our crit? Was that actually necessary, SURE, Combustion needed to be nerfed, but NOT by 50%, you guys really need to test your own numbers and nerfs before you actually throw them on us, making US test them FOR you.

Frost is no fun, and Arcane just makes me want to go in a corner and never look at another video game in my life, Fire is the only fun spec for a Mage.
    Fire was overall totally overpowered, outscaling everything else bei far ( even frost and arcane), high mobility, high cleave damage. In the end, they were already topping the metres by far - although they are a range specc. Next nerf should be to combat rogues cleave.

For those asking why fire mages needed a nerf:

http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_D...default/#5fvjj

The better gear got, the more dominat mages got. I hope for a combat cleave nerf since it only leads to a new wave of class stacking.

I hope that we now have the choice between fire, frost and arcane. Arcane should have highest single target dps, fire highest cleave and frost - well, should be some what in the middle. Fire should be slightly lower on single target dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post

More Mistweaver nerfed? Oh come on.

The only thing we were good at was raid spam healing
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post

I quit healing, going back to DPS. I'm sick of being punished because of PvP.

PVE Resto Druids say hi!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    The change to queing bgs is balls. The best community experience I had in the game in recent memory was with the rath strat premade guys. They are EXCELLENT players, with EXCELLENT leadership and a real pleasure to be around. Punishing one of the last vestiges of community in this game is not fun
    Then join them for rated battlegrounds which is where pre-mades belong. They only changed it for the random bgs where, you know, random people queue and aren't connected by mumble or vent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    Sheer nonsense. The game is already losing subs and more and more viable competitors are on the horizon, not to mention every other game out there which is automatically competition for Blizzard. They don't automatically earn the money, either. The sooner you learn that, the better.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 11:09 AM ----------

When I saw their commentary on the glyph of Supernova, this is the conclusion I came too as well.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 11:11 AM ----------

When was the last time you played arcane? The spec hasn't been a 1 button spec since MoP. The combustion nerf is still excessive.
    Lol yet another retard stating there is WoW Killers out there,every MMO comes out,gets hyped up,then fails miserably,the sooner you learn THAT the better. And yeh its losing subs,sure,just because a few whiners leave the game due to throwing their toys out the pram because it doesnt cater to their needs,who cares let em go they dont deserve to play Warcraft anyways,let em go play something simpler like hide and seek IN HD!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be back when they kill off the huge amount of bots in the EU.
    Now they're basically forcing us to queue with bots again by disabling that addon. Very nicely done Blizz....