Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    From my tests I think Demonic Leap is fixed, the way to make it bug 99% of the times was when using rocket boots then leep it would go backwards, now goes as normal all the times I tested

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    From my tests I think Demonic Leap is fixed, the way to make it bug 99% of the times was when using rocket boots then leep it would go backwards, now goes as normal all the times I tested
    Yeah, not flying backwards on Elegon disc either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo7e View Post
    Before you could cast FnB:conflagrate even when you have 0 charges of it, so you could cast 3 conflagrates in a row (conf-conf-FnB:conf), now you can't do it anymore (i'm not sure since when this change is on live, and i'm almost 100% sure that isn't documented)
    This is new in the 5.1 patch. It probably has something to do with Conflagrate now generating embers. It's a little more intuitive anyways. These hidden mechanics like double demo port and [prior to 5.1] Aura of Enfeeblement being affected by MF (it's not an AoE spell outside of Meta) aren't good for players learning the class. Complexity is best when it arises from synergy between mechanics, not their obfuscation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalmasca1 View Post
    This is new in the 5.1 patch. It probably has something to do with Conflagrate now generating embers. It's a little more intuitive anyways. These hidden mechanics like double demo port and [prior to 5.1] Aura of Enfeeblement being affected by MF (it's not an AoE spell outside of Meta) aren't good for players learning the class. Complexity is best when it arises from synergy between mechanics, not their obfuscation.
    Actually, what they did was make it so the FnB conflag shares charges/recharge with normal conflag. Before it was a separate CD. My guess is that they did it to "fix" the bug where you could end up looking at 1 charge on conflag, but on the server it registered as if you had none, so you'd get a spell is not ready error even though the spell looks to the player as off cd. It was caused when casting FnB-Conflag at specific times. (I think one of the times was just as the nonFnB-conflag was going from 0->1 charge.

I doubt that would be reason, I still had same bug as Demo with HoG not so long ago. My personal understanding is that separate aoe Conflag was just bug in first place, or that it wasn't intuitive enough (since you have one spell on CD that you can't check until you FnB).

Its not just Unending Resolve that can be used while CC'd. Shadow Bulwark (Last Stand provided by saccing a Voidwalker) and Dark Bargain can be as well.

and Sac Pact

Basically all of our damage-reducing defensive cooldowns.