Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuadu View Post
    I don't, and I don't feel the least bit ashamed. Sorry.
    I see you get sarcasm in a snapshot. And why would you even reply to the topic anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuadu View Post
    I don't, and I don't feel the least bit ashamed. Sorry.
    Zeherah is a well known hunter that runs femaledwarf.com, a popular hunter DPS simulation website. She puts a lot of research into the underlying mechanics of the game, so that the website can give as close to accurate of results. Basically, a pretty reliable source for how things work that aren't very well defined elsewhere.

Im still not sure how to handle FF.
    Normally I use it short after BW for faster focus regain, and to give it time to restack (statistically a pet gains about 6.5 stacks in 60sec)
    But last week I went LFR and got beaten by a other hunter by about 5k, which I highly disliked :-P
    He was at about ilvl490, me 485, but he is one of the unlucky 463 wep guys, I at least got lucky the weak before and had the lfr Fang version.
    It was garajal, ie perfect patchwork fight. i gave recount a quick glance and saw that I did slightly more dmg than him, but his pet more than 5k more than mine. He had 2set, me not, which explained some, but his pet attacked 300 times autoattack, while mjne only 200 times.
    How the hell is that possible? I asume he never consumed frenzy while I dis, but that doesnt explain the huge difference. (I dont consume when under Heroism or Rf) how can such a difference occur?
    Is it better to leave frenzy on the pet in a raid environment?
    In my personal dummy tests i always come ahead by about 1k when using FF...

Recount/Skada/WoL will often compile melee swings by Stampede pets as your pet's melee swings, if you're using Glyph of Stampede. My guess? He was using Glyph of Stampede, you weren't.

Ah thanks escha, as a normal stampede does about 90 auto attacks, this makes perfect sense. (I was defenetly not using the glyph)
    There are a lot of such issues with dmgmeters atm, anoying.
    Has anybody done some serious simming on Ff usage? I dont really trust my dummy test, allthoug many tries have always shond FF being on top of no-FFing

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueM4gg0t View Post
    Im still not sure how to handle FF.
    Normally I use it short after BW for faster focus regain, and to give it time to restack (statistically a pet gains about 6.5 stacks in 60sec)
    But last week I went LFR and got beaten by a other hunter by about 5k, which I highly disliked :-P
    He was at about ilvl490, me 485, but he is one of the unlucky 463 wep guys, I at least got lucky the weak before and had the lfr Fang version.
    It was garajal, ie perfect patchwork fight. i gave recount a quick glance and saw that I did slightly more dmg than him, but his pet more than 5k more than mine. He had 2set, me not, which explained some, but his pet attacked 300 times autoattack, while mjne only 200 times.
    How the hell is that possible? I asume he never consumed frenzy while I dis, but that doesnt explain the huge difference. (I dont consume when under Heroism or Rf) how can such a difference occur?
    Is it better to leave frenzy on the pet in a raid environment?
    In my personal dummy tests i always come ahead by about 1k when using FF...
    I think the easiest way to put it is to just use it after bestial wrath ends. You want enough time to rebuild the stacks.