[WW] Touch of Karma absorb in Weakauras

Hi guys!

Been wanting to get this aura for quite a while, but i just cant get it working.
    Searched far and wide in the internet, tried various custom triggers, but can't find anything :(

So is there anyone who can help me get an aura in weakauras that displays the amount it has left to absorb?
    Would be good to know so you can know exactely when it's gone (except form when the duration runs out, got that part covered).

Thanks!

I'd really like to find the way to do this too

Deleted
    I tried to figured out something... I don't know if the total health is the snapshot of the current total health on spellcast or is dynamic even after it, and actually it take the snapshot. However, ToK has a strange mechanics (leaving debuffs on target), and i don't know if i'm tracking absorb in the right way, but seems to works.

Is a progress bar like: [ absorbed/total ___ secs ]
    I couldn't tried it a lot, so if there are some problems or comments just leave here some feedbacks

ToK Absorb
    Last edited by mmoc38d4f6d7f1; 2012-12-02 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shamarox View Post
    I tried to figured out something... I don't know if the total health is the snapshot of the current total health on spellcast or is dynamic even after it, and actually it take the snapshot. However, ToK has a strange mechanics (leaving debuffs on target), and i don't know if i'm tracking absorb in the right way, but seems to works.

Is a progress bar like: [ absorbed/total ___ secs ]
    I couldn't tried it a lot, so if there are some problems or comments just leave here some feedbacks
    According to ToK the dmg cant exceed your total health, so i guess that if you pop Fortifying Brew and the ToK you can absorb more dmg, or?

But regarding the aura, its really hard to find enough high dmg mobs to break through a 377k shield in 6 secs (apart form mogu warrior rares, but cant find any alive). So i cant be 100% sure that it works properly, ill have to test that in the raid on wednesday.
    But what i can say is that it looks really good, and seems to be working properly atleast

Thank you so much, this will help me (and others hopefully) a TON!

This seems really good, thank you for coming up with this. It certainly is tracking the overall damage absorbed and the total you can absorb, i already have a WA to show the tick damage of the debuff applied to the enemy so between the two it works really good.

Edit: also it seems like at least with the WA it is only accounting fortifying brew if you use it before casting ToK, don't know if that's how the skill works itself though.
    Last edited by Psykewne; 2012-12-03 at 01:15 AM.

Could you link the tick one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haw0kk View Post
    According to ToK the dmg cant exceed your total health, so i guess that if you pop Fortifying Brew and the ToK you can absorb more dmg, or?
    Dunno, the aura actually it takes the snapshot, so if you are using FB and then ToK your total health will be tracked with 20% more. My doubt was what happened if you use FB after ToK? Does the 20% more health count as absorb?
    Last edited by mmoc38d4f6d7f1; 2012-12-03 at 01:38 AM.

http://pastebin.com/piqtM7WD

that's my WA for the debuff, it will show you the damage per tick and duration of the dot on the target. It's quite simple, no special functions, just makes use of the stack/size feature in triggers, the same feature will work on anything that has a variable value like guard, stagger, ignite etc, it's a very useful WA template I find.