DS
    Hyjal
    EoE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    1 - ToC
    2 - Ruby Sanctum
    3 - Vault of Archavon

I really don't see how those arn't the top 3 worst period - for everyone.[COLOR="red"]
    I can't argue against ToC as it made my top 3 list as well, but Ruby Sanctum had a decent boss at least. Split realm, raid movement mechanics (what can I say, I liked the laser beam), and the push mechanic requiring balanced dps in a more formal manner than SWP split realm fight. I can see how people might not like it from a raid lore perspective, an art perspective, etc, but as a stand alone dragon raid it wasn't too bad, especially comparing it to the other stand alone dragon fights that tier (Eye wasn't very fun or difficult, remade Onyxia (nostalgia value, but devalued old kills in a subtle way (sort of like Naxx for those that did Naxx 40), and Obsidium Sanctum (3 drakes on 10 was fun, on 25 was okay, but allowing the zerg kills ruined that fight - on 3 drakes boss shouldn't have dropped loot until all the drakes died)).

And Vault . . . I kinda agree with you on this, kinda not. Yes, they were easy tank and spanks and had horrid loot tables. Yes, lore wise they were awful. But as a reward for defeating Wintergrasp they were kind of cool. Same with Baradin Hold. And they had the odd fun mechanic (storm boss adds exploding - not complicated, but fun). The PvP raids might not have been the greatest raids, but they weren't the worst, partially because they were so quick compared to other content.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Molten Core
    Aq 20
    Aq 40
    they said worst, not best.

Obsidium Sanctum

Icecrown Citadel

Ruby Sanctum

Deleted
    ToC
    Dragonsoul
    BWD

Naxx 25
    DS
    ToTFW

Deleted
    1 Dragon Soul

2 Dragon Soul

3 Dragon soul

Haven't seen the new ones but I can't imagine them being worse than Dragon Soul...

well DS was terrible ...
    also naxx 80 was dumb since it was almost the same as the lv60 raid

best were for me:
    naxx40 (the first raid kinda where one random player [that is, not a tank/healer and besides paladin DI and equal spells] could potentially wipe the raid ... really nice imo)
    ulduar
    (hard to put bwl/mc into perspective since back then there was nothing to compare them to)

3. Throne of Four Winds
    2. Ruby Sanctum
    1. Worst raid of all time: Molten Core. Nostalgia gives it a lot of fond memories, but when you look back at its overall design, the fight mechanics, etc. you get why it was referred to as Molten Bore.

Dragon Soul gets more flak than it deserves, but I think ToC do too. They weren't horrible raids, they just tried different things.
    People complained about trash a lot and Blizzard tried a raid that was more a string of bosses with ToC. Then people complained it was in the same room. /shrug I don't see a reason to be long complicated hallways if the premise is reasonable. Granted, the zone of Azjol Nerub becoming a raid would have been interesting, but for what ToC was, I enjoyed it well enough.

Dragon Soul had its problems and I think the last fight was fairly anti climatic but I see a lot of people give it flak for "reusing zones and models." Again, that's a pretty minimal portion of the raid content. They also introduced LFR with it and had to adjust for some previously unexplored possibilities.

For what they were, I enjoyed both of them well enough.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2012-12-03 at 07:23 PM.

1. AQ 40 trash
    2. SSC trash though Elevator Boss was awesome
    3. ToC

10+ Year Old Account
    ToC
    Tot4W
    RS (I am not sure if it counts as a raid though as it is only a filler)

Naxx25 and ToC are no-brainers.

The only real question is what is the other 3 of the worst raids. Tough call, but Hyjal maybe?

1. Vanilla raids
    2. DS
    3. ToC

Vanilla raids compared to stuff today; there's just not a lot going on. DS was beyond disappointing in every respect, and we were in there for a whole year, and it was nerfed to oblivion. ToC was one room with a boring cave underneath, and it came out after Ulduar, one of the largest and most varied raids, and the tier system for ToC was terrible. ToC's bosses weren't that bad, just everything surrounding them was.
    Last edited by Squirl; 2012-12-03 at 08:11 PM.

To be honest, I've kinda enjoyed them all.
    If I had to pick, I'd go with Dragon Soul, Gruul and Ruby Sanctum.

Original Naxx
    All of tier 11 was terrible
    ToC

1. Dragon Soul
    2. Naxxramas (WotLK)
    3. Ruby Sanctum

Deleted
    1-LFR 1st half DS
    2-LFR 2nd half DS
    3-DS (norm/hc)

Deleted
    Molten Core
    Aq 20
    Aq 40

15+ Year Old Account
    ToC 10 or 25
    Throne of the Four Winds
    AQ 40(mostly because of the run back after a wipe)
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger