Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mufx
    What, Ulduar? huh :P
    I'm in the very sharp minority of people who just didn't like Ulduar. Sacrilege, I know, but the instance just didn't do much of anything for me. Don't get me wrong, the aesthetics are probably some of the best Blizzard has put out, but I just never cared much for any of the encounters. Adding insult to injury, I very quickly burnt myself out doing achievement runs for people in there and eventually just blacklisted the whole place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon soul

Trial of the Crusader...

Sunwell plateau (It was a good raid... but still i hate it)

BTW why do you guys say that Eye of Eternity was a bad raid? I loved that raid in WoTLK and even now D:

Fuck you greg street

10+ Year Old Account
    1. ToC
    2. DS
    3. Tot4W

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zixi View Post
    Fuck you greg street
    Not claiming to be an expert, but I don't think that qualifies as a raid

OT;

Best in order
    Karazhan
    Black Temple
    Ulduar
    Mogu'shan Vaults Had to sneak this one in due to the scenery

Worst in order
    Serpentshrine Cavern
    Trial of the Grand Crusader
    Dragon Soul

Deleted
    AQ40 - just a mess, goddamn bugs and dat running when you wiped.......
    WotLK naxx - too easy
    Ruby sanctum - most useless piece of * ever made

Deleted
    ToC

- I liked the whole lore behind the tournament, the raid tho i think was jus ta what can we do for as little effort as possible

DS

- did it once on LFG, i think i nearly fell asleep, recycled bosses, recycled einvironments, bad cutscenes at the end, and fighting Deathwing just didnt come accross as epic, fighting a spine and tendrils and then what amounted too his talons just didnt seem epic enough, i like what they tried with the deathwing fight, they just didnt pull it off for me.

SSC

- i loved the last boss, and some of the other boss fights(Lurker), Vashj is still one of my favourite fights to do, but the rest of it was crap, i hated the trash, i disliked the environment, i disliked everything about SSC other than a couple of the boss flights.
    Last edited by mmoc00c6bd8f01; 2012-12-04 at 01:55 PM.

Deleted
    i dislike

ToC
    DS
    Ruby Sanctum
    Baradin Hold (that was a joke)

best raids:

Karazhan
    Ulduar
    Black Temple
    Zul'Aman (10 man Raid)
    Mogushan Vaults (havent cleared it yet on heroic but i love the story told by Lorewalker Cho)
    Last edited by mmoca5ba36b6e2; 2012-12-04 at 01:34 PM.

Nothing comes close to the awfulness that is TOC.
    1. TOC
    2.Ruby Sanctum
    3.VoA

1 ToC TOO SOON!
    2 malygos. lame last phase. blizz never or made such a fight again.
    3 naxx 80. the first of the many revamped idea's

some say DS, but its because of the first LFR prolly and done it soo many times. they hate it now. tbh i liked it. also after 3 or 4 weeks it came out i quit :P

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    BTW why do you guys say that Eye of Eternity was a bad raid? I loved that raid in WoTLK and even now D:
    In my opinion it was a) a very poorly designed fight and b) a disappointing resolution to a major lore figure from Warcraft AND a major story figure in Wrath of the Lich King questing. There was a lot going on with the Blue Dragonflight in Borean Tundra, Dragonblight and Crystalsong Forest, and it just felt wrong that Malygos was done away with in a first tier, single boss raid (especially since the other first tier Wrath raids were a recycle of Naxxramas and a second single-boss raid).

10+ Year Old Account
    #1 Molten Core (Yeah, it may have required some skill but it was just so boring)
    #2 Dragon Soul
    #3 Eye of Eternity i guess.

Mine would be (from worst to least worst):

Mount Hyjal
    Heart of Fear
    Obsidian Sanctum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    1. BWL
    2. BWL
    3. BWL

that raid is still annoying at 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I actually think it's awesome that Blizzard had the backbone to recycle an entire raid, and I'm happy that they did it. How many people actually killed a boss in naxx during vanilla? Was it 1%, or was that sunwell? Either way, it was extremely low, and seeing how many fun fights and how long the raid was, I think they made a great call.
    I like Naxx 25. My first fond memory of raiding was there.

Also, people complain that it was too easy... But how many got their Immortal title? That was the Hard Mode.

Ruby Sanctum
    Dragonsoul
    Firelands

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Soul

Obsidium Sanctum

Trial of the Crusader
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    1. Throne of the four winds.
    2. Naxxramas (level 80).
    3. Dragon Soul.

Dragon Soul
    Heart of Fear
    Terrace of Endless Springs

1) Dragon Soul. Maybe if it had been an intro raid, but to have this as the final tier was pathetic.
    2) Naxxaramas Rehashed. Not having 40 people in the raid made the raids feel extremely Scooby-Doo like.
    3) Firelands. Great concept, probably the hardest raid in Cata, but poorly executed.

Too all you haters saying MC or BWL, I have no idea how those were the "worst" given they set the standard for every other raid (and BWL moved the bar quite high).