Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    I'm not a fan of Mass Exo, I feel like they could have made it melee range but give us some distance. At times I feel like I'm crawling up the bosses ass surrounded by all sorts of random ass effects all over the ground and can't even see where I am just to make it work.
    Well, you should be in melee range for the rest of your abilities, so I don't really see an issue with range. I've been using Mass Exorcism most of the time since it became available. It has the same range issues that every other melee-range ability has. Obviously it sucks to not have Exorcism available when I have to run away from something, but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    not sure why the weapon damage isn't a flat 15% and can't remember if it spreads off ds anymore. abiltity sucks so bad i just use Seal of insight for solo aoe so i can pull a 20 pack and lol heal to full each attack.
    It hits each target hit by DS.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone by chance know of an addon which can track your censures on different mobs? kind of like the ones Shadow Priests use to track their dots on several targets, but not too complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    Does anyone by chance know of an addon which can track your censures on different mobs? kind of like the ones Shadow Priests use to track their dots on several targets, but not too complex.
    fortexorcist, quartz, possibly classtimer used to do that IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    TidyPlates

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabyt View Post
    Remake it into some sort of proper cleave seal really..Barely use this crap thing atm.
    They need to make it so Censure hits all targets again.

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    They need to make it so Censure hits all targets again.
    Meh, don't know that I'd really want my cleave to put a 15 second DoT on all targets...for PVE or PVP.

Would much rather have it be like Seal of Command 2.0 from WotLK era. Just a flat %wpn dmg on 2-4 targets off of single target attacks (CS, TV, Judge!) and/or 1-2 targets off of cleaves (HotR, DS). Realisically, we'd have to give up passive stacking censure (or sealtwist) with this idea, but I'd wager it'd be more useful in PVP and PVE. Most cleave encounters have many adds that die quickly (<15 sec) or 1-3 adds that get worked down (30-45sec).

The above change would allow for intelligent seal swapping and cleave use on short lived packs (HotR, DS), OR single target focus and passive cleave on short lived packs (CS/TV), AND moderate sustained cleave on things like Garalon legs, Zonozz tentacles, etc (CS, TV with sealtwisting to keep censure rolling on both).

Gives some skillcap to cleaving, and some playstlye choices, without leaving a messy DoT on everything in sight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    Meh, don't know that I'd really want my cleave to put a 15 second DoT on all targets...for PVE or PVP.

Would much rather have it be like Seal of Command 2.0 from WotLK era. Just a flat %wpn dmg on 2-4 targets off of single target attacks (CS, TV, Judge!) and/or 1-2 targets off of cleaves (HotR, DS). Realisically, we'd have to give up passive stacking censure (or sealtwist) with this idea, but I'd wager it'd be more useful in PVP and PVE. Most cleave encounters have many adds that die quickly (<15 sec) or 1-3 adds that get worked down (30-45sec).
    I like the old Seal of Command cleave. Wish we have a cleave too, I've played a mage and warrior and they both have cleave-like attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiya View Post
    Seal of Truth on three targets is better especially when the Wind Lord is taking more damage.
    find that hard to believe, pull 370k with sotr/massexo/lh

wont ever see those numbers with three stacks of censure

15+ Year Old Account
    However if you look at the log for that kill the damage you do to the boss is pitiful compared to what it could be. SoR is just padding numbers the overall damage it does is quite pathetic when you compare damage done to dps. Damage done is far more important in most situations Windlord is definitely the only fight where padding actually looks good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?