Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    yes, in beta and pre-MoP launch MG was affected by haste.
    The way that haste affects MG has always been the same since at least non-NDA beta when spells were data mined, It has always reduced the time between ticks but never added an extra tick if you pass a certain threshold.
    Gamer, Nerd, Physicist. What more could you want?! Well fine, I have a youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/shaidyadvice and a stream: www.twitch.tv/shaidyadvice I'm currently spending my free time with the fine fellows and ladies over at Death and Taxes.

Deleted
    Is everyone able to se reforge plots? Every time i run Simcraft I just get a tiny picture of a questionmark where the chart is supposed to show. I accidentally ran a sim as demo and this time I could actually see the reforge plot.

When that happens, it means there are too many points in the Reforge Plot. Are you doing something like Reforge Amount 2000 and Step Amount 20? This results in 200 points on the graph - as far as I can tell it can't do anything more than 40 or 50, so you'll either need to reduce the step amount or reduce the reforge amount.
    http://darkcontent.wordpress.com/ - blog (updated Oct. 8, 2013). Latest post: T16H Affliction Trinket Rankings in Combination, done in SimC 540-4.

Quote Originally Posted by Gobuchul View Post
    Please elaborate / give an example.
    I have a little over 4717 haste (a haste breakpoint for affliction) but when I sim my toon the import shows a little under 4717 resulting in an unreliable/low sim.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustjive View Post
    When that happens, it means there are too many points in the Reforge Plot. Are you doing something like Reforge Amount 2000 and Step Amount 20? This results in 200 points on the graph - as far as I can tell it can't do anything more than 40 or 50, so you'll either need to reduce the step amount or reduce the reforge amount.
    I usually do range 1000 with steps 100, that works

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    If they read the would have realized that I already said it was my bad. If you're too dense to comprehend basic English. I wasn't acting stupid and yes, in beta and pre-MoP launch MG was affected by haste.

If they read further then I wouldn't have had to be a dick about it, but they didn't.
    Oh, I read. And you were STILL handing out incorrect information.
    MG has ALWAYS been affected by haste in that it reduced the DURATION of the channel and NOT, as you stated, by adding additional ticks.
    Try not to hand out erroneous information based on an incorrect assumption about spell mechanics.
    Last edited by mmocf072d604ff; 2012-12-05 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greywardenn View Post
    I have a little over 4717 haste (a haste breakpoint for affliction) but when I sim my toon the import shows a little under 4717 resulting in an unreliable/low sim.
    Well yes. Blizzard has still not updated their armory, so there's no way for the sim to know what items you have upgraded, if any. You'd have to manually add ,upgrade=1 or ,upgrade=2 to the relevant item lines after importing.
    http://wowupgrade.com/ - instant gear comparison for all classes / specs