Thread: Class Stacking

Class Stacking

*Edit

How do you guys feel about class stacking for fights? Are you one of the classes that get sat for certain fights or a person who never worries about being sat for progression? If you're one of the people who get sat, what were you sat for, the reason why?

Personally, I'm okay with it, I know my class stinks for some specific progression fights and that others are better suited, it just stinks hearing it. But, I made my own bed when I decided to play my class.
    Last edited by Omniclenser; 2012-12-01 at 08:10 PM.

Deleted
    So the topic is about being sat rather than class stacking?

I feel great being sat, because I genuinly don't mind. I really want to be there ofcourse, but if the guild can progress without me, I will be nothing but excited! The better the guild is, the better I am!

Yeah, I realized after the title didn't really fit what I meant to put in, so I tried to reword it a little bit. :[

Deleted
    Class stacking is a viable tactic for first boss kills, generally it is more exaggerated at world top guilds due to dps requirements/CD reliablity.
    If you're class sucks for a fight, make sure you have an alt that counterparts your main, they made the game now so alts are so much more easier to gear than before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Refusing to bring someone just because they play a certain class/spec is idiotic.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    How about roles being sat out?

My sis gets in all the raids, and I can't, as any healer will do now.

Gone are the days of specialization, and filled with a mindless I WIN AoE heals...they sure look prettier to brag about those meters, too. -_-
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."