[Fire] 4pc with combustion nerf?

SO the tier gear obviously isn't good but i wanted to use the 4pc, but with combustion being nerfed by 50% people are saying it's worse than it was. Is it even worth using the 4pc now?

Deleted
    If you continue with fire, probably not needed, too much mastery in the gear. But for frost is really good bonus (-50% cd icy veins). Anyway, we'll have to simcraft it once is updated. I don't think fire will remain like now, the nerf is really fucking huge, if it remains this way fire will be like frost in other expansions, useless in pve

I wasn't planning on using the 4 set as it was (cooldowns lined up far too well) and this is just another nail in the coffin, though it is kind of refreshing to see a tier where your gearing choices are more open ended rather than get 4 set and win

The four piece is pretty wicked for arcane if you line it up with bloodlust, potion and glyph of arcane power.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    The four piece is pretty wicked for arcane if you line it up with bloodlust, potion and glyph of arcane power.
    arcane blast much?

Quote Originally Posted by voltaa View Post
    I wasn't planning on using the 4 set as it was (cooldowns lined up far too well) and this is just another nail in the coffin, though it is kind of refreshing to see a tier where your gearing choices are more open ended rather than get 4 set and win
    I'd say it is final reason for NOT having 4pieces for most mages.