Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am healing less with this spell as disc than our shadow priest. Is the buff not applied to disc? Because I am healing 50k+ with holy but only like 20k with disc.

Holy gets +25% from sanctuary which works with all 90 talents and explains why you see lower numbers as disc, also depends how many targets you will hit as well etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    I am healing less with this spell as disc than our shadow priest. Is the buff not applied to disc? Because I am healing 50k+ with holy but only like 20k with disc.
    Maybe because you were in aoe chakra, or that you were unlucky with using it as disc, since you really have to think about where to cast it, because of the very narrow path it has.

Deleted
    it heals a lot as shadow because the chances are they have more throughput stats. Likely more spell power with trinket procs also. Remember to factor in mastery from healing spec and it should come out slightly ahead as disc / holy.

I didn't test it in a raid. I just used it, then our shadow pri tried it on me. It is healing for 45-50k as holy(including %25 buff but still..) and for 20kish as disc.

meh I probably was missing a couple buffs :/ But I am using this skill all the way as holy.
    Last edited by Rorschachs; 2012-12-04 at 12:59 AM.

It did a huge amount of healing when I used it on HC Will of the Emperor(25) this week, only problem was that since it deals damage as well as flies like 500 km forward I sometimes broke the CC. Now you can say that's my fault (which it is), but for now I'll stick with Cascade for most of the fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer Divine Star as well.. I think the other two choices are too mana expensive and have too long cooldowns.