T13 resto 4 PC as ele....

Did they take this out? I have been using it on all my opening pulls and I noticed that when I hit my macro I get the buff until I enter combat. Im just wondering if they said that they were going to change this with the new patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was fixed this patch.

well if u use glyph it will work for those 5 sec that glyph gives

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrinvisable2 View Post
    well if u use glyph it will work for those 5 sec that glyph gives
    How exactly does that work? If you have Glyph of Spiritwalker's Grace and you equip the resto 4p T13, hit Spiritwalker's Grace 3 sec before the pull, and swap back to your normal gear, does the buff stay at 17 sec, drop from 17 sec to 5 on the pull, or does it just disappear when you swap gear? I can't test it myself, having never gotten resto 4p T13, but I imagine it's the latter. If the buff is staying on after the pull with the glyph, that's a bug that will be getting fixed before too much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by kaikoraimi View Post
    How exactly does that work? If you have Glyph of Spiritwalker's Grace and you equip the resto 4p T13, hit Spiritwalker's Grace 3 sec before the pull, and swap back to your normal gear, does the buff stay at 17 sec, drop from 17 sec to 5 on the pull, or does it just disappear when you swap gear? I can't test it myself, having never gotten resto 4p T13, but I imagine it's the latter. If the buff is staying on after the pull with the glyph, that's a bug that will be getting fixed before too much longer.
    2 people said it has already been fixed, yet you're saying it'll get fixed soon. i lol'd. hard.

Deleted
    They seem to have fixed the Primal Elemental precast and switch to Ele Blast trick as well -_-
    The Primal Fire Elemental just despawns when switching talents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    They seem to have fixed the Primal Elemental precast and switch to Ele Blast trick as well -_-
    The Primal Fire Elemental just despawns when switching talents.
    Those crazy bastards! Just fix the exploits!

MAybe it's about time for some buffs? Being 25% behind mages (perhaps not anymore) and 20% behind warlocks isn't funny at all. Hunters will now also be far far away with the big buffs they got.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hirri View Post
    2 people said it has already been fixed, yet you're saying it'll get fixed soon. i lol'd. hard.
    Let me clarify for you:
    I never said resto 4p T13 wasn't already fixed.
    I said: If the buff is staying on after the pull with the glyph, this is a flaw/bug in the fix applied in patch 5.1. This (potential) flaw/bug, if it exists, is what I expect will be fixed soon.

Also, this post has some answers to my questions.