Random Twisting Nether (space between Outland zones) deaths

I have recently been experiencing random deaths when flying from Hellfire Peninsula to Shadowmoon Valley. I don't get a fatigue bar, I just drop dead. My corpse does get placed in Hellfire so I don't have to Spirit Res, but it's still frustrating.

Anyone else have this issue? I've attached a screenshot of where I died.

http://i.imgur.com/WS02U.jpg

That's been happening for the longest time, although I haven't experienced it in months. I'm not sure why it happens exactly.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

The uninstanced Black Temple (the big-ass temple outside BT enterance) had a "glitch" since WOTLK which allowed you to fly through the gate and explore that BT. In MoP they added a "dismounting wall" around it to prevent people from abusing this glitch, but for some reason the wall also covers the twisting nether part up to Hellfire causing people to dismount while flying towards there.

Quote Originally Posted by nonamexs View Post
    The uninstanced Black Temple (the big-ass temple outside BT enterance) had a "glitch" since WOTLK which allowed you to fly through the gate and explore that BT. In MoP they added a "dismounting wall" around it to prevent people from abusing this glitch, but for some reason the wall also covers the twisting nether part up to Hellfire causing people to dismount while flying towards there.
    Interesting. I'll just go ahead and fly west a bit more, that should keep me safe.

Happened to me a bunch of times in the past, had to run from HFP to SMV to get my body for some reason.