Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I encourage everyone here to bot. This game is fucking shit, horrible, disgusting. Why I'm still playing? Don't worry my prepaid time ends today. No seroisly, I got pretty much nothing positive to say about WoW pvp anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes sense really op, you join later then others who've put forth the effort / time to get to the stage where they are now, so naturally you should bot to avoid building your character manually.., tbh I hope you get caught instantly with a permanent ban to boot with no chance in hell of appeal or anything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friyn View Post
    I encourage everyone here to bot. This game is fucking shit, horrible, disgusting. Why I'm still playing? Don't worry my prepaid time ends today. No seroisly, I got pretty much nothing positive to say about WoW pvp anymore.
    Great, but why the rage? There is no need to be upset. A thing a lot of people forget is that this game is a massive multiplayer game. Get some friends, check the major citys and form a pvp group. There's nothing more fun than beating an enemy botting group. But please, for the love of god, don't hate on a game that much. You should overthink your attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post
    I dunno what you're doing wrong. I hit 90 on my monk, and tanked MSV normal the next day.
    I don't know what you're doing wrong I PvP in the crafted blues and have no trouble having fun, being an effective team member (resilience doesn't affect CC or other utility) and earning honor the legitimate way.

Guess you're just an entitled cheater Ah well, one born every minute :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at my wits end with PvP in WoW.

I just got the game on black friday so I am behind in the gearing curve, so that means I get my ass handed to me in PvP.

This is not fun.

I win about 1 in every 5 BGs I get into, giving me an average honor earned about 150 per BG and each BG lasts on average 10 minutes.

That is 900 honor/hour.

A full set of upgraded blue PvP gear costs 44500 honor. At 900/hour that is 50 hours of getting my ass handed to me because I'm not geared. Why would I or anyone else want this?

So, time to start botting till I can actually play and have fun.
    Don't turn to botting, you'll ruin the game for everyone else. Just make sure to get the PvP crafted gear, and then turn to BG's / TB / WG. TB/WG has always been a good friend, even if you lost you got a good reward, and since they updated it, it should be fine.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by uwfl View Post
    Great, but why the rage? There is no need to be upset. A thing a lot of people forget is that this game is a massive multiplayer game. Get some friends, check the major citys and form a pvp group. There's nothing more fun than beating an enemy botting group. But please, for the love of god, don't hate on a game that much. You should overthink your attitude.
    I'm in a finnish speaking "HC" PvP guild. I've been playing this game for quite a while now, got plenty friends to play with. Ever since MoP launch my friends/guildmates have been dissappearing. Most of those who still play agree with me, they dislike current state the game is in. They dislike the grind, agree with the horrible PvP/class balance and are overall quite unhappy with the game. Some of them are quitting or are planning to, are on a break till game changes for the better and some just log few times a week to see what's going on.

I had my fun, there were times I really did enjoy playing this game. I have many great memories. But nowadays I actually have hard time logging in and feel disgusted about the current state of the game. It's time for me quit.

Deleted
    Lol my game time is still going on and im breaking rules in warcraft cause i hate it so much now.

MoP sucks, oh god lord and people said this would be the pvp expansion..

10+ Year Old Account
    ever since cata blizz seems to want pvp unplayable unless you have full honor gear (which sucks because you dont HAVE full honor gear at lvl 90)

was much better in BC and wrath because you COULD do well in pvp with pve gear, however they made pvp gear marginally better for pvp (not 'game-breaking better', like now) so you were rewarded for getting honor/arena points and spending them on gear, but could still pvp without getting curbstomped like nowadays...

god i miss those expacs..
    Last edited by Jawless Jones; 2012-12-02 at 12:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Lol my game time is still going on and im breaking rules in warcraft cause i hate it so much now.

MoP sucks, oh god lord and people said this would be the pvp expansion..
    So you break the rules, because you hate the game, but have nothing better to do in your life? :P
    How about going outside, take a vacation, or simply.... play a game you like, instead of bothering us with your hate for the game, that you can't even stop to play, even though you have to cheat in it like a spoiled kid?

OP is too cheap to buy some gear, and just want it served to him. I started pvp 3 days ago, and got geared up fast. Yes. You get killed a lot in the beginning(the entire first day). Spend the time interrupting healers, and let other kills things when the healer is busy with you. Spec into pure CC instead of damage and have fun seeing people hate your undergeared char.
    You do get gear on the way too. It's not like you spend 50k honor in one go. It's getting easier and faster for you, so basically it just require one day of real work, to you outgear half the people in the bgs anyway.
    Or start a new areneteam, and faceroll against people with no pvp-gear at all, for conquest :P
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Found a friend still playing
    Joined her guild as a reroll
    Did heroics and got fully heroic geared in about 8 hours.
    Raided MSV that night.
    Armory and or achieves, and we may take it seriously.
    "I'm a beaver in a hole, if you don't know what that is then I feel sorry for you"

Deleted
    That what is happening, more and more people start botting, legit players quit playing BGs and Blizz don't give a damn as long as they get their 15$.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thats what you get for not chasing the carrot fast enough, deal with it, or play a game with no gear grind pvp *cough GW2 cough*
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

No one cares about your suggestion if you're quitting, particularly with so much personal committed hatred for the game.

OP, I hope all your BGs are filled with botters like you that ruin the experience once you actually start playing. And if you only have fun when you win, I don't suggest any sort of PvP in any game. Stick to PvE and simulations. ALso, I don't know why you are posting this thread to inform everyone of your decision, but it's not like you're the first.

P.S. I agree, it is fun to lie on the internet. And even if you really did do MSV on a fresh 90, you still have no credibility on perspective based on saying "I don't know what you're doing wrong" to someone who didn't.

Deleted
    Stop feeding the trolls!
    Why would he come to tell us that he was going to bot on a unoffical forum? He just crave for drama just leave this one in its dark corner, where he belongs!

Quote Originally Posted by Broloth View Post
    Apparently being bad at the game is a huge gaping flaw in the game.
    I know many skilled PvPers and they all bot their honor. I'd say the general rule is that not all botters are good at the game but everyone that is good at the game bots.

Go inspect some of the bots and you'll see people with some impressive arena achievements botting their alts. Some people just don't enjoy the other parts of the game and when they're forced to run through loads of battlegrounds just to get into competitive PvP it's natural that they take the shortcut past it.

Me, I'm not that heavily into PvP, it's just something I used to casually do with alts. Now I doubt I'm going to do it at all with this ridiculous grind unless I can be bothered with setting up one of those bots.

10+ Year Old Account
    At times, I understand your frustrations, but this thread is a bit misleading into the whole subject of botting which is against Blizzard's rules and normally knocked hard on by MMO-C's awesome people. But a simple advice, don't sick down to become a "botter". I see those people as lower than beggars really. Atleast beggars can ask and do things themselves.. A bit just runs around and ruins it for all others.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

PvP isn't random bgs. PvP is arena and dare i say ARR BEE GEEZ (RBGs barely count). He is not ruining PvP, you are by not setting foot in arena and staying in bloody randoms.
    this game sucks

Ah, cheating. All right then, good luck on your noble endeavours to cheat, cheater.

Seriously, why did you post here? You want a pat on the back or sympathy because of the way burst works in early MoP and you feel forced to bot? No one but yourself is forcing to bot and I'll just shrug when your account / email will invariably get compromised somewhere down the line. Nothing about botting with the justification 'but I need the gear to pvp properly' makes any damned sense. I kept the gear I had from Cataclysm and did some bgs now and then while levelling in full Cata gear and then pretty much the same with some Heroic gear and now with some LFR / normal raiding epics while I get Conquest every week. I do alright because everyone else is still figuring out the game and how every class works and most crafted pvp gear is going for quite cheap on most server auction houses by now.

No. Go take your excuses and jog on pal. All you'll do to the game is make it worse by botting (and likely getting away with it), getting your gear and with no experience to speak of, get blown up in seconds by someone with half a clue a few minutes later and then come crawling back here proclaiming that the PvP must be imbalanced because you were in full PvP gear and despite having no idea how MoP mechanics work in the slightest, you want things changed so you don't die because you never actually learnt anything. Get. Out.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Deleted
    I'm at my wits end with PvP in WoW.

I just got the game on black friday so I am behind in the gearing curve, so that means I get my ass handed to me in PvP.

This is not fun.

I win about 1 in every 5 BGs I get into, giving me an average honor earned about 150 per BG and each BG lasts on average 10 minutes.

That is 900 honor/hour.

A full set of upgraded blue PvP gear costs 44500 honor. At 900/hour that is 50 hours of getting my ass handed to me because I'm not geared. Why would I or anyone else want this?

So, time to start botting till I can actually play and have fun.
    That whole gearing thing, yeah? It's called playing the game, people like you would make the game worse for others possibly in your situation, they cant win if you bot. In cata i started Pvping whne DS came out and i gdid fine, maybe you just need to l2p

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Then I personally hope you get caught and suffer the consequences.