Deleted

Aysa Cloudsinger and Ji Firepaw return?

I've been aking myself now for a while when fellow pandaren studends mite return, especially after how they departed, and you can clearly see that Ji has a crush on Aysa.

However after the whole fiasco with Shen-zin Su rescue, where Aysa told him off, and than when choosing sides, when Master asked him weather he would join the Horde he was like "Yes... I think that's for the best.", made it sound as if he's decided to join the Horde rather because he felt dishearted and couldn't face Aysa again.

Now, I expected the whole thing to start moving in 5.1, since Allaince and Horde finally made a move on Pandaria, I had expected they would've finally joined them as well, but sadly they didn't. And I really thought they were, considering on the the 3 prophecies of the Emperor Shaohao showed pandaren fighting amongst themselves.

Or did Blizzard just make them plot devices for Wandering Isle and than just left them for clas trainers in capital city without any further plot development, which would be rather dissapointing. =(

I agree it would be disappointing, I really hope to see a development to that story, too. Unfortunately the past has shown Blizzard tends to forget about storylines, or else puts them in the Soon(TM) shelf which currently must have a 12-year long queue timer.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still have more than half the x-pac to run with, shouldnt be dissapointed too quick

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 02:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    I agree it would be disappointing, I really hope to see a development to that story, too..
    well adding stuff about them would mean taking away from other stuff
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

"no one has seen Alleria or Turalyon in years"

I'm still waiting on this one. Ever since TBC had virtually every hero from WCII: beyond the Dark Portal that was still alive.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would wager seeing our two Pandaren monks reuniting during the siege of Orgrimmar, putting aside their differences in philosophies to work against a common threat.

Well they still have to catch up on the Draenei and then the Worgen, so good luck hearing from them in the next 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Windfury View Post
    Well they still have to catch up on the Draenei and then the Worgen, so good luck hearing from them in the next 10 years.
    Not sure what's with the whole "Where's the Worgen lore" trend today. Cataclysm not only introduced them but flooded Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms with Worgen NPCs with Worgen specific lore. Seeing the Night Elves use their new Worgen allies as shock troops in Feralas was kind of awesome.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Not sure what's with the whole "Where's the Worgen lore" trend today. Cataclysm not only introduced them but flooded Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms with Worgen NPCs with Worgen specific lore. Seeing the Night Elves use their new Worgen allies as shock troops in Feralas was kind of awesome.
    Well they weren't obviously visible I'd say. The Goblins got tons of new towns and cities, and if you count just seeing the new model you could look at any neutral hub for that as well. The Worgen on the other hand got two, maybe three towns of their own, and you wouldn't even see them without leveling an alt. Add to that it seems half the Worgen aren't even in Worgen form and just look like regular old Humans, so it seems reasonable for a player to wonder "Where's all the Worgen?" When everyone's focused on the endgame and getting their mains to max, it's really a shame to put all of the new race's stuff below 60.
    In fact I can't remember a single Worgen that had much of any signifigance while leveling through Cataclysm. Oh, right, there was that one with the awful rhyming slang tic but she was hardly important. Goblins at least had that Earthen Ring Shaman that popped up everywhere, plus they worked a lot more closely with the main Horde offensive while the Worgen seemed content to just hide out in the trees with the Night Elves and Druids.

I do hope they do something with Ji and Aysa, if only for Monks even. They were pretty much the only NPCs you bonded with or cared about getting off the Wandering Isle (all the others had the usual "generic Pandaren" personalities) and it'd be nice to see how they've adjusted to their factions. Maybe they've taken up new traits? Maybe they regret their decisions? I'd like to say I think we'll see them again for sure, this expansion even, but the fact that they're used as class trainers kind of makes me worry they'll be stuck with NPC-duty forever. Not that phasing can't help with that these days, though.

Ji is reckless enough to try to pursue aysa even though garrosh strictly forbide any fratanising across factions

maybe ji will get punished for it and piss the houjin pandaran enough to turn on garrosh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Ji is reckless enough to try to pursue aysa even though garrosh strictly forbide any fratanising across factions

maybe ji will get punished for it and piss the houjin pandaran enough to turn on garrosh
    For some reason the image in my head is when Elder Guru dies in Dragon Ball Z abridged for what the Houjin would do to Garrosh.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm rather sad they didn't show up at least as daily questgivers in 5.1.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)