Quick Resto Question

Hey guys,

I just have a quick question. Am I weighing my stats right? It seems like I'm stacking a load of spirit, but I'm going off of what askmrrobot.com tells me to do.

I just feel that 10680 unbuffed is a little much? Is that right? Err? Or what should I do? If you guys would take a look and get back to me I'd appreciate it.

I included both the links for my Armory and AskMrRobot.

Also with my gear should I get the second haste breakpoint? It's possible but I'm not sure if I should.

My Ask Mr Robot http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/usa/kil'jaeden/%C3%ACsht%C3%A0r

My Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A0r/simple

Many thanks.

~Ish

*Note* I know I need to get the Jade Spirit enchant, and the Crystaline Horror gem. :P I'm 2 Wisdom Sigals away, to get the gem. JS is hella expensive and I blew it on my other scepter but then I got this one. So. It's on hold. Just for you sticklers out there. I know what I need.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 2012-12-02 at 10:18 AM.

Deleted
    - specc is fine, switch glyphs. drop reju and rebirth, get WG and regrowth.
    - 10k spirit is by far too much. drop some and try to get aroung 8k, rest of sec stats go into mastery, gemvalues into more int. you currently have too little throughput and too much regen.
    - do NOT try to reach the next haste breakpoint, try to stack more mastery instead.
    - btw im not sure if you should really go for js, im going with windsong as well and since every procc (crit/haste/mastery) has ~30% uptime im not sure if JS is really the better choice in general (note that the ws-haste procc is useless, but the spirit procc of JS is too since our mana management should avoid being under 25% except for the last 10% of a fight)

Deleted
    If you feel like your current spirit is plenty you can start with changing gems from spirit to int. If you are also using spirit flask/food, you can use int instead.

For your item level that sounds like quite a lot of spirit. How is your mana in raids? Do you have other regen cd's than your own (Mana tide/Hymn of hope/someone else's Innervate)? Do you raid 10's or 25's?

As far as I know the 2nd WG breakpoint isn't recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Elveren View Post
    If you feel like your current spirit is plenty you can start with changing gems from spirit to int. If you are also using spirit flask/food, you can use int instead.

For your item level that sounds like quite a lot of spirit. How is your mana in raids? Do you have other regen cd's than your own (Mana tide/Hymn of hope/someone else's Innervate)? Do you raid 10's or 25's?

As far as I know the 2nd WG breakpoint isn't recommended.
    See that's what I'm thinking too. That I'd have bigger heals if I went with less spirit. As for some fight I OOM because it feels like my heals just don't cut it. Blanket rejuv's etc and still people are dropping lower than they should. Granted some of that is because they're "Let's stand in the bad and make our healers really earn their keep" but still. I raid ten mans with a pally. We have 1 other inervate along with a mana tide. I usually use the spirit food/flasks, but have been thinking of moving over to the int ones now that I'm a higher ilvl so my heals do more.

Oddd: Thanks.

That's sorta what I was thinking too. Though JS seems to be the choice enchant for healers atm.

Heya!
    Talking from a 10man perspective I think you should put more into Mastery.
    I've 493 ILvL and I have around 9.5k spirit and I'm not experiencing mana issues.
    I think you should gem for more Intellect and reforge every Spirit and Crit you can afford into Mastery.
    Also replace your Energized Wild Jade(Haste + Spirit) with Zen Wild Jade(Mastery + Spirit)
    Also put Red Intellect gems in red sockets, only use Perfect Purified Roguestone in blue sockets.

You should also go for 3043 haste instead of 3112.
    You can see why here: Haste Breakpoints

It's important that you reforge correctly, what I use to make that much easier is this addon: ReforgeLite
    Last edited by Drefan; 2012-12-03 at 06:18 AM.

8k, as has been said before, is a pretty comfortable amount of static spirit to have, assuming you have two decent trinkets. Reforge up and down (try to avoid having spirit gems) to your comfort level. Don't arbitrarily take someone else's number (including mr robot's) and take it as is.

Deleted
    Go with what your comfortable with

I roll with 9500spirit, i gem purified/zen in basically every slot, and use spirit jc gems, and i constantly rank. People are generally talking about optimal throughput, but it is different depending on what your other healer/healers, you can find yourself totally overhealing in certain set ups, or totally underhealing in others. ]

But yea, once you hit around 9000spirit, start spamming intellect. I have found that the difference between 9000spirit and 12000spirit is not that much, Just keep changing your spirit/gems until you figure out which one suits you the best.

Deleted
    links of logs pls, camo. assuming you play on eu-frostmane I can't find any logs of u ranking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
    See that's what I'm thinking too. That I'd have bigger heals if I went with less spirit. As for some fight I OOM because it feels like my heals just don't cut it. Blanket rejuv's etc and still people are dropping lower than they should. Granted some of that is because they're "Let's stand in the bad and make our healers really earn their keep" but still. I raid ten mans with a pally. We have 1 other inervate along with a mana tide. I usually use the spirit food/flasks, but have been thinking of moving over to the int ones now that I'm a higher ilvl so my heals do more.

Oddd: Thanks.

That's sorta what I was thinking too. Though JS seems to be the choice enchant for healers atm.
    Give the int approach a try and see how that works out for you. I had the same problem at first, I thought I had to use more spirit than what it turned out that I needed. Cut down on it and it worked out better for me.

Deleted
    there is no correct amount of spirit.
    the amount of spirit you need depends on how many rejuevs you cast and how many regrowths outside of OOC.
    this depends on the encounter and the other healers you roll with.
    if you lower your spirit to 8k and you start casting a lot less rejuev and regrowth than you used to likely your hps will drop.
    if you are constantly ending fights with over 25% mana and you were using innervate on cd you have too much spirit and your hps will go up if you reforge it.
    good mana management depends oin knowledge of the fight and using innervate correctly. The better you get the less spirit you will need and the more you can reforge into throughput stats.
    like someone said above i am 492 ilvl and often rank. i run with 9.7k spirit atm and some hc fights i go completely OOM by the end of the fight.
    the correct level of spirit is the one that allows you to cast all the spells you need and to end fights at 5-25% mana (the less mana at the end the better but OOM b4 the end is the cardinal sin of healing). The amount of spirit this equates to will vary widely between druids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddd View Post
    links of logs pls, camo. assuming you play on eu-frostmane I can't find any logs of u ranking
    I can't find any of Camo (EU Frostmane) either, but I can find some of Camouflage

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
    I can't find any of Camo (EU Frostmane) either, but I can find some of Camouflage
    been busy irl etc

yes - i have no idea where you got EU-Frostmane from, but im on the scrubbyserver nordrassil