Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Thanks, this is a proper response.
    Well, MMO-Champion is for more than laughing at people and their doings, or bitching about something. People should also be there for you, currently I am in a bid war on an invitation, it's been going on since it was put up. *smiles*

But just know, if I was you, I would contact Blizzard and have them restore the invitation and put it in your bag. They are able to do this even if your account is frozen, then if you ever decide to return then you don't have to offer money to try it since you have it. But as the tooltips says sometimes, take things in moderation, even World of Warcraft. And it's christmas, spend the time with friends and family, hunt for those annoying gifts and beat someone up in the queue to the counter (Though I don't recommend it, but sometimes in christmas, self defence is needed even more).
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    That problem is beyond my imagination, how can someone place a bid on the wrong Item ? No offense here but in years of playing this never happened to me, not a single damn time. I can understand if you dont look cautiously at a 20 gold bid for some damn Iron.

You told us that 150k was your complete gold and you did not watch over it like a treasure, being busy with whatsoever but not looking what are you placing your bid on.
    And after you did place it wrong you blame it on an UI that millions of people do not have a problem nor screw something up that lost them 150k gold.

I am sorry but its hard to believe that you actually think its someone else fault. I cant contact the game support if I die because I'm stupid or make a big mistake and blame it on the game, if you just wanted to vent... meh I guess you did already and should farm another 150k gold.

The real mistake I see here is you destroyed the Invitation instead of selling the Invitations to other players, would have made your loss way smaller. : /

Deleted
    i hope you get cancer op

Quote Originally Posted by A Challenger! View Post
    What are we applauding again?

That was quite possibly the worst insult I've seen all year. It is pot calling kettle black, completely juvenile.
    I highly doubt that, I think its pretty accurate given the initial OP, if you fail to see that, no skin off my nose
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    I highly doubt that, I think its pretty accurate given the initial OP, if you fail to see that, no skin off my nose
    Yeah, I'm failing to see how it is a supposed accurate insult because you decided to go ahead and use the very same tactics against the OP, that you are calling childish to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by maladicta View Post
    Indeed. Some atrocious behaviour all round on this thread.
    Quoted for great justice, as I'm not the only one who is getting a kick out of the universal immaturity and ignorance in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by nerfmagesffs View Post
    i hope you get cancer op
    This was too outrageous. Is this a you laugh, you lose thread?

Deleted
    You bid on a item. You lost 150k gold. You got the item in the mail. You take the item and put it in your bags. You place the item on the AH after a day or so. And try sell it again for a lot of money. You might not gain any profit, but you could still sell it for a reasonable price. I live with 3k gold atm, I do not see you quitting the game for money. I really do not see it....... Being angry at Blizzard isn't a option either...as frustrating as it might be. You can only blame yourselves, no one else is making these mistakes, but you... If more people screwed themselves over Blizzard would most likely do something about it.

OP is a faggot

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-12-02 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    I mean you have all the trademarks of one childish, ignorant, irresponsible, retarded.
    So much win right here.
    Last edited by Meatboll; 2012-12-02 at 11:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurust View Post
    I visualized playing it in my head and it was bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathane View Post
    I mean you have all the trademarks of one childish, ignorant, irresponsible, retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by nerfmagesffs View Post
    i hope you get cancer op
    I lol'd hard.

Someone needs to make a sitcom or mockumentary about stuff like this happening in games, I bet it would have a small but profitable fan base. It's just so funny not in a "screw you OP" way but just in that funny despair way that some of my favorite shows thrive on.

Deleted
    You know you could've taken that Brawler's Guild invite, get the second invite from it and then sell it? Would've gotten a good amount of that money back that way.

Deleted
    Seriously dont see how it is -the games- fault you pressed the wrong button? I mean that is totally laughable. Honestly though, maybe you should quit the game, in that case there will be one less person i end up in a PUG with who wipes us because they pressed the wrong button. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, the BMAH may be flawed, yet YOU still took the risk on bidding on what you had thought you bidded on, be more careful next time
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Wow this turned into a firestorm

Okay I accept the fact that I screwed up. I am almost broke because of it.

See you guys next expansion.

True story, and fuck most of you.
    LOL, even if you won the mount... you would still be down 150k... and broke. A mount is a mount. A gryphon will get you to the same places the drake will. get over yourself.

p.s. Right back at ya!
    Last edited by Jalfrezi; 2012-12-02 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    You know you could've taken that Brawler's Guild invite, get the second invite from it and then sell it? Would've gotten a good amount of that money back that way.
    DO those invites really go for that much?

The fact that you seem to know the gold "market rate" so well tells me that you are one of those people keeping gold farmers alive by buying gold for hard cash. Sorry man, no pity from me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's just end this here.

Use the report feature if you want to get dubious posts looked at; responding just to flat out insult people will probably end up more your problem than theirs.