Jewelcrafting level to find meta gem recipes in pandaria?

Hi guys,

which level in jewelcrafting do i need to be able to find meta gem recipes in pandaria? is 1 enough or do i need 525 ?

Afraid I don't know, my alts were 525 when they were questing in pandaria. If you have quested through the whole of jade forest and not gotten 1 and are below 525, that may be your answer as they seem to show up pretty often if you are eligible for the drop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was 600 before I started questing in Jade Forest. Hit 90 and never saw a single meta recipe.

you can get the patterns at 500-525 my alt was getting the patterns when his jc was only leveled to the point of cata's jc gems, how ever I have noticed a dramatic nerf to their drop rate compared to getting nearly all the meta patterns in jade forest upon releasee. My 4th jc is 88 and only has a few of the meta's via questing.

I think you can get the Meta Gem once you're already on levels 495-525. But in order for you to get these patterns, you'll need to do Jewelcrafting Dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw all of the patterns within the first three days, was annoying cause I had to pause and level JC some before hitting 90 cause my bags were being filled with the damn patterns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.