Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    even though i dont mind it . . . i'm gonna agree with het on this one. Feel free to continue, just send it through PM or steam message or something.
    Well, the thread needs to stay safe for Woona so..

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Their lips meet, senses on fire as they taste and smell each other for the first time... not for the first time? Confusion is discarded as their heartbeats quicken, each one fueled by the passions of the other as their bodies intertwine, their tongues seemingly able to find every sensitive spot within the others' muzzle.

Shall I go on?
    Yep. Not a inkling of regret being your clone. Not. At. All.
    * Not sure what to makes of this, but still goes with it

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Well, the thread needs to stay safe for Woona so..
    Exactly. That's why it's fine to continue, just not in the thread. At the moment it's "fine", but you never know where it could lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    Please don't do this in the thread. It's not what i come here each day to see.
    Hey, I told Dag what would happen if he made himself a clone of me. He apparently wants it as bad as the two Spitfires do, though...

Deleted
    Exactly. That's why it's fine to continue, just not in the thread. At the moment it's "fine", but you never know where it could lead.
    Sounds reasonable enough :3

Quote Originally Posted by Mone-chan View Post
    Sounds reasonable enough :3
    Mhmm.

And bah I need to get to writing again. So many ideas, so little time.

Deleted
    Hey, I told Dag what would happen if he made himself a clone of me. He apparently wants it as bad as the two Spitfires do, though...

Their lips meet, senses on fire as they taste and smell each other for the first time... not for the first time? Confusion is discarded as their heartbeats quicken, each one fueled by the passions of the other as their bodies intertwine, their tongues seemingly able to find every sensitive spot within the others' muzzle.

Shall I go on?
    *delurks*
    where's all the dragons?
    I am disappoint

Deleted
    Mhmm.

And bah I need to get to writing again. So many ideas, so little time.
    Yeah, it's sooooo hard to start even if your head is spinning with cool ideas :<

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    *delurks*
    where's all the dragons?
    I am disappoint
    Well if a certain golden dragon suddenly showed up and "interrupted", I'm sure neither Spitfire would mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I WAS SLEPING AN D FUCKING FIREWORKS

ARRGHHH!

[IMG]http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/Images/Spotlight/Atrocitus2.jpg[IMG]

Yeah, it's sooooo hard to start even if your head is spinning with cool ideas :<
    God I hate starting. Hardest part. Starting and ending. Once I get going i can just keep going and going and going . . . but still.

Well if a certain golden dragon suddenly showed up and "interrupted", I'm sure neither Spitfire would mind.
    you're a dirty pony

Deleted
    God I hate starting. Hardest part. Starting and ending. Once I get going i can just keep going and going and going . . . but still.
    Yeah :/ As soon as you push yourself to start doing someting it's really easy to continue :3

Yeah :/ As soon as you push yourself to start doing someting it's really easy to continue :3
    Yup. It's that initial push that's hard. Sort of like energy in physics. It takes a lot of energy to actually get stuff going but once it's going it doesn't take nearly as much energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Dragon View Post
    you're a dirty pony
    Oh you ain't seen nothin' yet. :3

Though you probably won't either, at least not here, this is a "safe for Woona" environment after all.
    * Continues telling the story to Dag via Steam

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. It's that initial push that's hard. Sort of like energy in physics. It takes a lot of energy to actually get stuff going but once it's going it doesn't take nearly as much energy.
    Like a boat!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Like a boat!
    sure. like a boat frey.

Deleted
    Haha yep! Great analogy

Deleted
    Oh you ain't seen nothin' yet. :3

Though you probably won't either, at least not here, this is a "safe for Woona" environment after all.
    * Continues telling the story to Dag via Steam
    Well, the thread does really have to remain PG-13.

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 05:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Like a boat!
    Which is being driven by a goat?

I can't english at such late hour.