Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Are you saying one can not trust me?
    D:
    idk if others can but i dont trust anyone with them

even my ex has never seen any

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    idk if others can but i dont trust anyone with them
    Not sure if actually thinking that I want pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I never saw those in NV, they come near me all the time in Fallout 3.

I played both on normal.
    Getting a sniper in NV is harder than in 3, but they are MUCH better. I bought one from the run runners which set me back like 12000 caps or something. It was worth it but the gun is very strong.

Also, i played 3 on normal until like mid way, then i played on very hard. doing the same with NV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    God dammit. I bought an AMAAZING sniper rifle from the gun runner's in fallout NV, and it's making this game way too easy. I can one shot yaoi gui (or how ever that is spelled) and i killed the Ghost of She in three shots.
    If you have the Gun Runner's Arsenal DLC you can even buy upgrades for the Anti-Materiél. That includes a suppressor. Incredibly great gun.

Deleted
    Whatafuck man NOBODY is seeding Asylum of the Daleks.
    i have a direct link for you to it, but not sure if allowed to link it

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    If you have the Gun Runner's Arsenal DLC you can even buy upgrades for the Anti-Materiél. That includes a suppressor. Incredibly great gun.
    Yeah. That's exactly what i'm using, the anti-material. fucking amazing gun i'll give it that. And i do have GRA dlc, i have all dlc.
    I never had one, where can I find one?

I used some gaust rifle but it is too loud, so I just sneak being people and crit them with my chinese powersword.
    Getting a sniper in three is easy. A generic one that is. Not sure about unique.

Just go to mindfield and kill the old guy there, and take his sniper. In NV i'm not sure, since i bought mine from the gun runners

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Not sure if actually thinking that I want pictures.
    you aint getting any anyway ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    you aint getting any anyway ^^
    I'm pretty sure I don't want to.

Deleted
    Yeah. That's exactly what i'm using, the anti-material. fucking amazing gun i'll give it that. And i do have GRA dlc, i have all dlc.
    Then you can get upgrades like carbon fiber parts for less weight or a fucking suppressor for a huge ass .50 cal rifle.

Deleted
    Morning / evening.

I never had one, where can I find one?

I used some gauss rifle but it is too loud, so I just sneak being people and crit them with my chinese powersword.
    Best weapon in all of Fallout.

Then you can get upgrades like carbon fiber parts for less weight or a fucking suppressor for a huge ass .50 cal rifle.
    Sounds like fun. I have three gun runner's guns so far, anti-material rifle, assault carbine and tri-beam laser. Fucking amazing guns.

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 03:57 PM ----------

I never been there.
    It was part of the quest for the chick in the first town you go to (i forget the name, havent played fallout 3 in months). It was for the wasteland survival guide. It's north west of the first town so just head up there and kill that old guy and get a nice sniper.

Deleted
    Sounds like fun. I have three gun runner's guns so far, anti-material rifle, assault carbine and tri-beam laser. Fucking amazing guns..
    In NV I went full sniper. A sniper rifle for murdering stuff, the unique Varmint Rifle for murdering smaller stuff and an Anti-Materiél for murdering big stuff.

In NV I went full sniper. A sniper rifle for murdering stuff, the unique Varmint Rifle for murdering smaller stuff and an Anti-Materiél for murdering big stuff.
    Ha. I might go full sniper eventually, because it's just so damn fun. I enjoy using my assault carbine though. Honestly, i just love having a mix of guns to use because a lot of the guns in fallout, both 3 and NV, are VERY fun to use.

I read a guide that told me to just go strait into Rivet City without killing anything on my way one I Got out of Valut 101 so I never did those quests :<

Maybe that is why I finished the main story so quicky.
    Eww no. That ruins the fun. boring boring boring. Don't read guides on the first time playing through, experience it blind, makes it three times as much fun.

Deleted
    dr who dr who dr who

seely im glad you got me addicted to this <3

I just read that one because it that way I get 9 intelligence, and with the bubble head I have 10, that way I have more points every time I level up.
    I like sneaking, it is more fun.
    Oh sneaking's fun, nothing wrong with sneaking what so ever. I didnt do sneaky sneak though on my first playthrough, so ehh.
    And bobblehead guides are fine, like, guides to help get you through quests or objectives you aren't very certain about is perfectly fine, but a guide that makes you play through the whole game (well, doesn't MAKE you but ENCOURAGES you) a certain way is no no.

Deleted
    so much creepy mechanicle stuff in dr who these days

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Well, we know where the shit tastes are now
    Kortin with the wisdom again. Pity its wrong. :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Kortin with the wisdom again. Pity its wrong. :P
    I'm sorry, I'm not the one claiming a skin is ruined because of a change to an animation you'll likely look at for two seconds and then never think about again.

Yeah, that's a really stupid reason to claim a skin is ruined.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon