Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I'm not smart nor kind enough to be a senpai
    Nonsense you are smart , wise and very kind.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    Jerk.

Luffy-fishing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I can't comment too much, the only warrior I've seen in a non-lfr raid is the one we have in the guild and I do not think highly of he/her at all.
    However I can direct you to these graphs.

10 normal.
    10 HC.
    25 normal.
    25 HC.

So middle-ish of the pack at the start, ends up (almost) topping once you get the gear.
    Incidentally this data was taken from World of logs.
    >mages

Goddamn. Well, thanks for that. I've been looking around some video's and such, and while I think the warrior chunks away tons of damage, he's never really high on the damage meters which means two things: The warrior as a class ain't that good, or his teammates are really really good at their class. I think the latter, but had to be sure.

This looks pretty normal. I should be able to top some damage meters here and there. Let's do it! Warrior level'ing commence!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Closer to where I am studying. Finally adult!
    So much stuff to do, being a kid was easier.
    Being grown up
    Isn't half as fun as growing up

Nah, that's not weird, I do that too. Sleep when you're tired, awake when the sun shines.
    I don't get that second part. If I woke up when the sun shines, I'd have woken up an hour ago.

How are warriors in PvE atm? What spec should one take, are they wanted in raids, do they do okay dps or should you go tank on 'em?

I know they are OP'd as fuck in PvP, but I haven't touched the PvE aspect of the game for a while. But suffice to say, I'm leveling a warrior.

Go arms on lower ilvl go Fury when you get better gear. SMF > TG but in the end it depends on what weapons you have acess to. ilvl 489 tg beats 463 smf ofc.
    Tankwie prot is okish but i feel tehy lack alot of dps compared to me as monk. I easily burn a prot warrior in that field.
    Last edited by Asmalya; 2012-12-07 at 12:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Being grown up
    Isn't half as fun as growing up

I don't get that second part. If I woke up when the sun shines, I'd have woken up an hour ago.
    Can't check right now, send it via Skype, please.

Also yes, @ Yakobro

Deleted
    >mages

Goddamn. Well, thanks for that. I've been looking around some video's and such, and while I think the warrior chunks away tons of damage, he's never really high on the damage meters which means two things: The warrior as a class ain't that good, or his teammates are really really good at their class. I think the latter, but had to be sure.

This looks pretty normal. I should be able to top some damage meters here and there. Let's do it! Warrior level'ing commence!!!
    Yeah, funny thing for you to know: Warriors had their 1 shot mechanic nerfed so I don't think they are as OP anymore.
    Mages remain OP in both PvP and PvE.

Truly Mages are Blizzards pet.

Yeah, funny thing for you to know: Warriors had their 1 shot mechanic nerfed so I don't think they are as OP anymore.

No they havent. They just lost range silence and cc immunty from avatar. They still can stack all dps cd and put out 300k+ hs with 5 stacks of TfB.
    Because that is blizzard. Instead of nerfing cd stacking they nerf mobility..and later on they will nerf cd stacking and then you have neither dmg nor mobility in pvp. PvE wise warriors are still strong compared to other melee. Range just mostly dominate because of mechanics and melee getting shit on as always.

Deleted
    Can't check right now, send it via Skype, please.

Also yes, @ Yakobro
    Unc linked me an animoo dl site...
    Been through 4 different versions of 575 looking for the english sub :|
    Had spanish, french, arabic and... something.
    I managed to get 574 easily
    wtb clear labeling.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    No they havent. They just lost range silence and cc immunty from avatar. They still can stack all dps cd and put out 300k+ hs with 5 stacks of TfB
    No, although it wasn't on the patch notes they can't gain 5 stacks of TfB. It's capped at 3 on PvP targets.

Deleted
    Go arms on lower ilvl go Fury when you get better gear. SMF > TG but in the end it depends on what weapons you have acess to. ilvl 489 tg beats 463 smf ofc.
    Tankwie prot is okish but i feel tehy lack alot of dps compared to me as monk. I easily burn a prot warrior in that field.
    "I'm going to do it I'm gonna level my warrior to infinity OH YEAH GET HYPE!
    logs in.
    "Patch needs to be downloaded, please wait 30min"

Well, I'm back then! My immense love for warriors originates from their Fury spec, so I'm happy I can chose to play that in the higher levels, instead of always playing arms like in PvP. Thanks.

No, although it wasn't on the patch notes they can't gain 5 stacks of TfB. It's capped at 3 on PvP targets.
    Which changes what exactly in PvE?

edit: besides high TfB stacks take long anyways so its really just a burst pvp problem not a pve one. All warriors a raided with still put out nice dmg

Deleted
    You can one-shot with 300k hits in PvE? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    You can one-shot with 300k hits in PvE? O.o
    No but he said "they changed the one shot mechanic so i dont think they are as good anymore" which i said no cd stackign is still possible and high tfb stacks too so it doesnt change much in pve

Deleted
    Time for uni. Talk to you this evening

Deleted

I wouldn't call them OP... I mean, in PvE they clearly dish out a lot of damage, I can't argue against that, and I haven't seen the PvE scene for a while so I don't know how they're doing in general, but in PvP?

The only one I got to 90 is my mage, and I think I got one-shotted by stuff more than I actually one-shot. Sure, we can nuke down a target in 5 seconds if we pop everything, but who can't? That's just World of Warcraft. And now, with their huge survivability nerfs, they're more squishy than ever.

I saw Arena Junkies debate the mages atm in PvP, and they kinda agreed that mages are way too squishy now, even considering their damage in full spellpower/mastery gear.

Deleted
    "I'm going to do it I'm gonna level my warrior to infinity OH YEAH GET HYPE!
    logs in.
    "Patch needs to be downloaded, please wait 30min"

Well, I'm back then! My immense love for warriors originates from their Fury spec, so I'm happy I can chose to play that in the higher levels, instead of always playing arms like in PvP. Thanks.
    No problem, may you be in control of the addiction that is WoW.

edit: besides high TfB stacks take long anyways so its really just a burst pvp problem not a pve one. All warriors a raided with still put out nice dmg
    I was talking about PvP silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    *omnomnomnomnomnom*

No problem, may you be in control of the addiction that is WoW.

I was talking about PvP silly.

You is silly!

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    *omnomnomnomnomnom*
    *Noms Isi's mane*

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?