Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    >:(

[img]http://i.imgur.com/3AMgDl.jpg[img]
    ... fuck you. I swear if anyone posts the shopped one ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    Because my desktop is shit! \o/
    Fix thy desktop then

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    Whozzat?
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

10+ Year Old Account
    And if anyone is wondering why I hate smoking, I'll tell you why.

Our Gas Detection meters at work are programmed to detect all sorts of vapors, one of which being CO, or carbon monoxide. It measures these in PPM, or Parts Per Million. OSHA, through extensive research, has designated all dangerous gases such as CO to have a PEL, or Permissible Exposure Limit. This is how long you can be exposed to it for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, or a 40 hour work week. If you exceed the PEL, the time frame comes down for how long you can be exposed.

The PEL of CO is 25 PPM. If you light a cigarette, and put the end you pull the smoke through to the pump on the meter and suck in a sample, the meter will immediately and unquestionably max out its CO sensor at 999 and fault.

Smoking. Isn't. Good.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    We have a lot of reds. It's a shame they NEVER own a continent.
    Unnatural! EVIL! I should roll a purple there just to put those disgraces to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I despise smoking. Growing up around several smokers, I've learned to hate it. plus I hate the smoke.

Tattoos, if they're good, then they're good. Tattoos are art. I just don't like sleeves and full body tattoos. Hell, art is art. I just dont want to get any or become a tattoo artist :P
    No tats for me. Just think they can be sexy. And yeah, both parents smoked most of my young life. I HAAAAATE it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Fix thy desktop then
    It has a single-core processor and I don't care about it at all because I can't move it! \o/
    [Steam]
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    To bored to keep going.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pic is definitely a nope.
    hating on Vette?

you make Liara sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    So am I, and I still do!
    not with the Rainbow Maiden you don't ;]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Oh yeah, me neither. That's why I don't. If I applied morals to gaming . . . I wouldn't be playing very many games.
    Indeed.

Anyway, after that Christmas dinner I'm feeling preeeetty sleepy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    To bored to keep going.
    Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    hating on Vette?
    More stuff I have to google?

I don't get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    hating on Vette?

you make Liara sad...
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/ohn3M.jpg[/idmg]

She looks so sad!

Our Gas Detection meters at work are programmed to detect all sorts of vapors, one of which being CO, or carbon monoxide. It measures these in PPM, or Parts Per Million. OSHA, through extensive research, has designated all dangerous gases such as CO to have a PEL, or Permissible Exposure Limit. This is how long you can be exposed to it for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, or a 40 hour work week. If you exceed the PEL, the time frame comes down for how long you can be exposed.

The PEL of CO is 25 PPM. If you light a cigarette, and put the end you pull the smoke through to the pump on the meter and suck in a sample, the meter will immediately and unquestionably max out it's CO sensor at 999 and fault.

Smoking. Isn't. Good.
    Smoking is awful and terrible. Sugar and caffeine are much better addictions.
    [Steam]

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well, I guess it's awesome that he did that for you.
    It is. At least we get to spend Christmas together, even if it wasn't quite in the way we expected. <3

I still think it's a rather jank move they pulled on you.
    I agree wholeheartedly. I got screwed kind of big-time. Hence my current state of irritation.

Deleted
    Sorry.
    Why are you Sorry?

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    ... Tavi?...

Wait... Sassy?
    Help! I can't post ponies...*Sadface pony*

I'm trapped on a computer that doesn't like me and won't let me into my account!

Well, I mean you work at a pizza place.
    Hehe, yea. Was just checking if you sw it.

I work with Agent Half-Baked and Agent Big Cheese.

10+ Year Old Account

The PEL of CO is 25 PPM. If you light a cigarette, and put the end you pull the smoke through to the pump on the meter and suck in a sample, the meter will immediately and unquestionably max out its CO sensor at 999 and fault.

Smoking. Isn't. Good.
    I have a simpler reason (but holy crap that's scary). The smoke makes my eyes burn.

... fuck you.

Smoking. Isn't. Good.
    @.@
    Damn. And no, it isn't, that's why I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Unnatural! EVIL! I should roll a purple there just to put those disgraces to rest.

No tats for me. Just think they can be sexy. And yeah, both parents smoked most of my young life. I HAAAAATE it.
    Some can be sexy, not just all of the time. Depends on the person and the tattoo. Also, my mom never smoked, but my uncle and aunt did (still does) and i was around them as much as my mom, if not more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    It has a single-core processor and I don't care about it at all because I can't move it! \o/
    Why would you need something that can be moved easily? When one is on the move (least in my case, it's in a spot where comp usage would be impractical at best).

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a simpler reason (but holy crap that's scary). The smoke makes my eyes burn.
    Burning eyes no good
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    A lonely beacon, a single old man in his cave way above the clouds, his mountain standing tall amongst the puddle of sin and dirt as he refuses to let go of his faith.
    A faith long forgotten, replaced by more earthly rituals.
    He will not let it fall into the puddle. Neither the weather, the freezing cold nor the stormclouds underneath his cave, his only visitors in these dark times, can make him forget about the oath he has sworn to himself.
    An oath to hold dear what no one remembers. To embrace what no one values anymore. To die with his faith like he once blossomed with it.
    Freyera, lonesome watcher of the Pony-threads.

His mountain is gone since ancient times. He now lives in our very middle. He is where we are, talks to us, laughs with us, lives with us. But his spirit is still the old hermit on the mountain, build by his faith over many eons.
    Unshaken by life, the people he has met or even time itself.
    A relict of forgotten ages.
    Saved and quoted