Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    So, at 50 people regularly in the thread, that means $40 each to ship me over to the meetup and to get Seely crossdressing.
    Yeah, by 50 people I'm counting people like me who barely post a few times a day. You won't get that many people, no question

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Is black inherently evil, or can there be good black characters? Would they have to be dual-color? Like maybe Sorin as black/white?
    Black is the color of selfishness, so there are very few pure-black heroes.

On Phyrexians, there are different branches, but Phyrexians believe the flesh to be the source of all sin. It leads them to some...very odd beliefs and "solutions."

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Is black inherently evil, or can there be good black characters? Would they have to be dual-color? Like maybe Sorin as black/white?
    There have been good black characters and evil white ones, unfortunately I can't seem to navigate any wiki worth a damn to prove that to you, but there has been. I know there was one evil white character in Kamigawa, that is for sure.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'all are awesome. Just saying.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    There have been good black characters and evil white ones, unfortunately I can't seem to navigate any wiki worth a damn to prove that to you, but there has been. I know there was one evil white character in Kamigawa, that is for sure.
    And then 99% of the cards in New Phyrexia were evil, so every color represented. Elesh Norn, so freaking powerful.

But they're making more and more new cards for the core sets aren't they?
    Yes, that is another reason for the new cards in the core sets now while also still reprinting them, to still keep the essence of the core set where it has always been.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Black is the color of selfishness, so there are very few pure-black heroes.

On Phyrexians, there are different branches, but Phyrexians believe the flesh to be the source of all sin. It leads them to some...very odd beliefs and "solutions."
    Evil and good can be in all of the colors, but black/blue/red definitely have the most villains.

Yeah, White is much less straight forward. As a matter of fact, you are somewhat more likely to get a white "villain" than a black "hero." White is the color of order, control, and unity. If that means beating the opposition into line, so be it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Yeah, White is much less straight forward. As a matter of fact, you are somewhat more likely to get a white "villain" than a black "hero." White is the color of order, control, and unity. If that means beating the opposition into line, so be it.
    We need to see Gerrard again. He needs a batter card. The Phyrexians are still around, it could make sense somehow, dead or not.

And then 99% of the cards in New Phyrexia were evil, so every color represented. Elesh Norn, so freaking powerful.
    Yes, New Phyrexia showed how each color could be evil. White's pacifism effect becomes pure powerlessness and forcing those to worship, which is why white also got infect, blues intellect becomes science that sacrifices, green becomes survival of the fittest, red is still basically burning things to death even more, and black is basically the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Well thank you Frey. You are too.

Time to listen to one of my favorite songs of all time (top 5 . . . probably 3) and do nothing productive!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, New Phyrexia showed how each color could be evil. White's pacifism effect becomes pure powerlessness and forcing those to worship, which is why white also got infect, blues intellect becomes science that sacrifices, green becomes survival of the fittest, red is still basically burning things to death even more, and black is basically the same thing.
    And now I think of Selesnya's way of brainwashing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Time to listen to one of my favorite songs of all time (top 5 . . . probably 3) and do nothing productive!
    I'm one of those losers who thought Load and Reload were good. So the thrash-ier stuff doesn't interest me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    You are still awake Klocko?
    How'd Dishonoured go?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I know, but thanks for reminding me.

We need to see Gerrard again. He needs a batter card. The Phyrexians are still around, it could make sense somehow, dead or not.
    Ah, here we go.

Good black characters, Chainer, Sorin, and Toshiro Umezawa (Kamigawa).

Bad Black character - Konda

I'm one of those losers who thought Load and Reload were good. So the thrash-ier stuff doesn't interest me.
    Well bleh then. And justice for all will always be my favorite metallica song. I dont know why, it just is. It's just . . . there's something about it that I love. And like i said, in my top 5 for favorite song ever. Still not sure what my favorite song of all time is though.

The Guild's are an interesting bunch. What amounts to a 10-way pissing contest as they all vie for power.

I giggle every time I remember Rakdos' "official" position within the city.

Yep, white can definitely go too far in it's search for good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    To be honest I don't expect many people to want to give away money for something they won't directly benefit from. I mean, if I mentioned that I'm taking pictures it might get a few more takers, but not many.
    It's not that I want some sort of benefit from being nice

I just don't have a lot of extra money to throw around after Christmas. ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, here we go.

Good black characters, Chainer, Sorin, and Toshiro Umezawa (Kamigawa).

Bad Black character - Konda
    I don't know who any of those are outside Sorin. The only thing I know about Chainer is Chainer's Edict. And his card is pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    You are still awake Klocko?
    How'd Dishonoured go?

I know, but thanks for reminding me.
    OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT END MAN! So. awesome. The second half of the game after the loyalists betray you is just great. Especially since my own personal take on corvo shifted a lot over the course of the game. At first i was like "i will only kill if they get in my way" to eventually "I will kill anyone and everyone, blood will be spilt" to actually showing a bit of mercy towards some of the two most hated people Corvo could possibly hate and BLARGHALARGH GOD I LOVE DISHONORED XD