Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by NotFunny008 View Post
    But why would Blizzard purposefully slaughter their own cash cow! Not going to happen! Blizzard is not going to destroy WoW just so that Titan would take over. That is just stupid.
    I didn't say they would do it on purpose. I just think Titan is one of the only games that'll come out within the next 5 years that even has a small prayer of taking its crown. WoW's graphics have needed a tuneup for a while now and people like myself with high grade PCs are getting tired of looking at a videogame that hasn't had a significant graphical upgrade since it's launch over 8 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love for a new mmo to start to give wow a run for its money. I prob wouldn't play it. But here is the reason behind this thinking. If a new MMO was to give wow a run for its money it would force blizz to put in alot more effort to wow and add more and more content and more stuff to keep us playing wow. Two great mmos going against each other makes both games better.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    probably there won't be for some time, expecially after the monumental SWTOR fail and GW2 doing meh.
    the only big project with a strong IP i see out there with a lot of potential (=get big numbers) is the elder scrolls online.
    the fact that it isnt developed by bethesda makes me somewhat skeptical though, also i read some potentially bad design decisions about limiting world exploration that bug me a bit.

overall mmos are struggling atm, titan is what will define the future of the genre.
    Last edited by mmoca014cf7a55; 2012-12-02 at 11:07 PM.

I don't really see anything giving wow a run for it's money, wow happened at the right place and right time. It's a freak. Games will be better certainly, but because of wow there are so many different options if you want to play that type of game that the audience is now fragmented, and it's a decreasing audience as well because people have moved on past the mmo grind model. The only thing I see really being able to 'beat' wow is something that comes with some from of totally new technological advance.

Deleted
    Only time will tell I guess, the fact that we get attached to the game and lore itself is enough even if there might be a better mmo

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grievuuz View Post
    I think Titan will be ridiculously awesome. Blizzard has had the secondary team work on WoW for years, while the primary team has been working on Titan. I'm definitely looking forward to it.
    Exactly, every first tier designers from Blizz working on Titan years ago, i cannot wait to see what they make for us, im really hyped for the next Blizzcon
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

There was one called City of Heroes that was so much more fun than WoW in various regards while lacking in others that got closed down for good the other day. Amongst them was the best community to have ever graced an MMO.

Don't get me wrong, I think you guys and girls are superb, and a lot of the players out there are no doubt solid, but the game itself does not lend much in the way to actually promoting working with your team or fellow player past just getting shit done, or even talking to them in a lot of the end game content until things go wrong in which case it's everyone's fault.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

Deleted
    I think Swtor and Rift are better than wow, more fun to play and in general more entertaining experiences than wow,

and before anyone says "wow has 12mil subs its obviously the best", Justin bieber has a billion youtube hits, doesnt mean hes any good