Deleted

Sha-touched weapons change the appearance of our pets?

Anyone else noticed this? This is how both my mindbender and shadowfiend look when I equip my Jin'ya, Orb of the Waterspeaker:

I might of just missed that, but I do not remember it happening before, at least I'm sure it was a flying octopus on the first days of the patch.

And on a completely unrelated note, anyone else it getting random SWI aura popups in the raid when you are not speced in to it, but another priest in the group is?

Already known for priest, what people want to know is if other classes get cool things from the sha touched weapons.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Well, then I've completely missed the notice when this was found out.

can only priests get sha touched weapons right now or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Tetriss View Post
    can only priests get sha touched weapons right now or what?
    no, they are in HoF, and ToES
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Nothing changes for my Ret pally with his Axe.

It appears that Jin'ya, Orb of the Waterspeaker was hotfixed today. I got the staff on Thursday, and it lacked the movement speed increase along with the shadowfiend change like the mace had. It appears they've hotfixed it to be in line with the Mace (Kri'tak) and now change our fiends as well. I was very happy to notice this just now.

Deleted
    Just wanted to confirm the staff is now also giving us a mini-sha pet

i wish blizzard would just come out and say whether or not other classes have something happen or if its a priest only thing
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I'm waiting for the legendary weapons to come out so I can use that gem lol

Quote Originally Posted by borinaria View Post
    I'm waiting for the legendary weapons to come out so I can use that gem lol
    The Sha-Touched weapons are the legendary weapons for using the gem.

Then what do you get when you complete all the chapters of the Black Prince?

Quote Originally Posted by borinaria View Post
    Then what do you get when you complete all the chapters of the Black Prince?
    well the gem is upgradable.
    also you can always get more gems (for 10k gold)

I'm still trying to get that 2h axe from Sha of Fear.

Int Sword doesn't do anything for warlocks

Quote Originally Posted by myhv View Post
    Anyone else noticed this? This is how both my mindbender and shadowfiend look when I equip my Jin'ya, Orb of the Waterspeaker:

I might of just missed that, but I do not remember it happening before, at least I'm sure it was a flying octopus on the first days of the patch.

And on a completely unrelated note, anyone else it getting random SWI aura popups in the raid when you are not speced in to it, but another priest in the group is?
    I didn't realize that Jin'ya had the Sha mini pet as well until I came across this thread. Thanks for the heads up!

Also, the Blizzard notification aura for SW:I has proc'd when other Priests have spec'd it since 5.0 in DS. With SW:I being such an awful level 45 talent, it's just a constant reminder that a Priest in your raid is making an absolutely terrible decision.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I didn't realize that Jin'ya had the Sha mini pet as well until I came across this thread. Thanks for the heads up!

Also, the Blizzard notification aura for SW:I has proc'd when other Priests have spec'd it since 5.0 in DS. With SW:I being such an awful level 45 talent, it's just a constant reminder that a Priest in your raid is making an absolutely terrible decision.
    Jin'ya didn't until this patch, it looks like they fixed that for us

Which is great news because I'm actually thinking about getting Jin'ya over the MH+OH so I can xmog it into Anathema (and/or Terokk Shadowstaff).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I had noticed they updated Jin'ya's model in 5.1 (I quite like the Sha-touched appearance of it now), just never bothered to check too see if my Shadowfiend had changed as well.