Random BG Dominant Performances // What's your best?

Tonight while honor grinding on my hunter alt I had some funny performances. First one was me doing almost double anyone elses damage and a huge number of killing blows. Got to love the Orb bonus.

Second was me absolutely raping flag carriers all game long. 7 Returns.

What are some of your best random hero experiences?

15+ Year Old Account
    This is from the first and only ever RBG I did, was Warsong Gulch. Ended up returning 5 flags.

And this was just an ordinary Warsong Gulch. Capped twice and returned 4 flags too.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't usually participate in bragging threads well ahem ~ I haven't participate in a very long time so It's overdue

Come at me!? Yeah you really aren't going to live through me unless you have CD's no possible way or your ally is helping you or you outplay me one of those!

HI DEMO FORM DARK SOUL CHAOS WAVE DEAD
    HI CHAOS BOLT SHADOWBURN DEAD

Deleted
    These two random BGs was kinda nice.

Post RBG screenshots please (with MMR visible). I've stopped screenshotting random bg scoreboards a long ass time ago -- it's easy as hell to do well in them.

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    I don't usually participate in bragging threads well ahem ~ I haven't participate in a very long time so It's overdue

Come at me!? Yeah you really aren't going to live through me unless you have CD's no possible way or your ally is helping you or you outplay me one of those!
    HI DEMO FORM DARK SOUL CHAOS WAVE DEAD
    HI CHAOS BOLT SHADOWBURN DEAD

^ not one cap, defend, return...nothing. And still braggin about it.... =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm I normally never make screenshots about bg scores, but took screens of the last 3 bgs I did since that's how I do on average in a normal bg.
    I've done plenty of battlegrounds where I reach 30-50 kb, but without a premade it's just very rare unless the whole alliance team is full of bots >.>

This game was done as destruction

Demonology

And another game as demonology.

Quote Originally Posted by Mican17 View Post
    Post RBG screenshots please (with MMR visible). I've stopped screenshotting random bg scoreboards a long ass time ago -- it's easy as hell to do well in them.
    Where is your SS then?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewowguy View Post
    ^ not one cap, defend, return...nothing. And still braggin about it.... =P
    Killing is all that matters and the damage *maniacal laughter* Feed my dumb blood thirsty title <.<

Warlocks have to be one of the easiest classes to steal killing blows. Just saying. Anyhow, I suck and I don't have a screenshot to brag about on my phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackeyecycle View Post
    Warlocks have to be one of the easiest classes to steal killing blows. Just saying. Anyhow, I suck and I don't have a screenshot to brag about on my phone.
    When a warlock is on top of the damage meter, a good amount above the rest, then it's other classes stealing kills from the warlock

i never get why people care about damage done in bg's... i could sit on top of a mountain in AV, dot everyone and stay hidden - shitloads of damage, no kills, dat any good to you?

Max level: 46-0 as a Hunter. Probably played dozens of games when I went 20-0+ and better.

Low level: 86-0 as a Hunter in WSG. Funny thing was I was lowest lvl in that BG, but a healer followed me because he knew I was fully hierloomed and not a nub.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

Behold, warlocks:

10+ Year Old Account

Not on top healing at this one, but considering we were up agains Minpojke and his team its pretty fucking decent.

Quote Originally Posted by xSoulx View Post
    Where is your SS then?
    I don't really like to brag, and I'm afraid a guild mate might come across this thread :/

I play at 2-2.1k mmr, and usually deal top 3 damage with a good amount of KBs.

No, I'm not the first on the list. I am the very last one, the one who capped all 3 flags. ENTIRE Horde team in that Twin Peaks battle were bots. Each and every one of them, as well as most of the Alliance team, I think only 1 warlock wasn't (other than me, I mean). I'm not even sure how I did those spectacular 42 healing considering all I did was run from one base to another with the flag. Winning without firing a weapon eh (also, fml, bots got more honour than I did). ...

I've had too many to count tbh, and no screenshots on my phone.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

I had some good times here

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    No, I'm not the first on the list. I am the very last one, the one who capped all 3 flags. ENTIRE Horde team in that Twin Peaks battle were bots. Each and every one of them, as well as most of the Alliance team, I think only 1 warlock wasn't (other than me, I mean). I'm not even sure how I did those spectacular 42 healing considering all I did was run from one base to another with the flag. Winning without firing a weapon eh (also, fml, bots got more honour than I did). ...
    I would have capped two then joined in on the kill farming. At least that way you'd get the win and you'd get some honor and KB's
    RETH